Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Volkswagen GTI - Lease Take Over

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Taskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the rough
2008 Volkswagen GTI - Lease Take Over

Year: 2008
Make: Volkswagen
Model: GTI
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

Hello,

My second car that is up for grabs is this VW GTI. I'm looking for someone to take the lease over under their name.

Here is some info about the car:

2008 VW GTI
Transmission: DSG
Exterior: Candy White
Interior: Black
Payment: $420 (or a little lesser) WITH CA tax.
Milage: close to 26,500
Miles left to drive: 8,500
Months left to end the lease: 11
Down Payment: I don't want any
Options: It has a factory body kit, DSG transmission, sunroof, and 6 cd changer.
Conditon: Never smoked in, very clean inside and some scuffs on the outside( This car is Low), but still pretty good. We can take care of that together.
Leased from: Fladeboe VW, Irvine.
Located at: Newport Beach
Service: Recently serviced.
Transfer fee: $500

All in all, It's a really fun sports car and a short term lease. This car is 2.0 turbocharged. The DSG transmission is actually faster and much more fun than manual.

Please P.M. me for more info and with any questions you have.

Enjoy the crappy iphone pics, Sorry for the quality.

Best Regards..

Attached Images      

Last edited by Taskomania; 12-30-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:12 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
you should probly mention the monthly payment and residual. kinda important haha...

Old 12-30-2009, 12:20 AM
jck
jck is infamous around these parts
I stongly recommend that you not leave the car under your name. I am an attorney in the Los Angeles area and have had many clients who did the same, and it can become an absolute mess.

You can get stuck with all the parking tickets, potential liability in excess of the new driver's policy limits, liability for damages to the car at lease return, just to name a few.

Also, the person just bought himself a 2008 GTI for very little money if they ship the car out of the country, then disappear. You will find very few police agencies, if any, that will be willing to take a stolen car report to put it into the SVS(stolen vehicle system) because they will consider it a civil matter.

Last edited by jck; 12-30-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Taskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jck
I stongly recommend that you not leave the car under your name. I am an attorney in the Los Angeles area and have had many clients who did the same, and it can become an absolute mess.

You can get stuck with all the parking tickets, potential liability in excess of the new driver's policy limits, liability for damages to the car at lease return, just to name a few.

Also, the person just bought himself a 2008 GTI for very little money if they ship the car out of the country, then disappear. You will find very few police agencies, if any, that will be willing to take a stolen car report to put it into the SVS(stolen vehicle system) because they will consider it a civil matter.

Those all sound scary. I never thought that deep actually and you make sense. Thanks for the info, then i should only agree on a transfer.

Old 12-30-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by djantlive
you should probly mention the monthly payment and residual. kinda important haha...
I keep forgetting .

Its $420 WITH CA tax.

Thanks.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:29 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
we have a jetta with that drivetrain (2.0t/dsg) and love it! glws, or should i say glwl...