Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: CPO 2006 Porsche Carrera 4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $62000
Mileage: 22500
Color: Carrara White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Thanks guys for all the comments. Yeah Summoboy, you've definitely seen this car before. Hopefully I can follow after you and move on to a 997 Turbo when I get back from my fellowship. I'd love to keep the 997 but the Cayenne Turbo is a better car for daily use and has more room to spare inside for passengers.

w00t - I'll see if I can post a message on rennlist. I'm just testing the waters out in familiar territory at 6speed. And yes, I do plan on finishing up with interventional.

As far as the question some of you are asking about the interior photos, I used a digital SLR (Nikon D90) and took the photos in complete darkness in the garage. The only lighting used was the dome lights of the car. The shutter speed was set really low on a tripod. Clarity/sharpness would have been better with a nicer lens and higher f-stop setting (I was at 3.5), but I just used the 18-55mm kit Nikon lens that came with the camera.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
This car looks like a Beaut!

What does sports chrono do?

I imagine that it's benefits and then some can be flashed in by say GIAC?

Originally Posted by exucla
I wish this had sports chrono. Does sports chrono make that much difference? I have been looking for a certified c4s for the past 3 months and I am seriously considering this car.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:09 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by getz
Nice mate, good luck with the fellowship. I finished my EM residency a few years ago, and finally looking for a 997 Turbo or GT3. Beauty of a C4S there.
-Getz

we are all driving yugos by the time they are done with health care reform.

exucla- I had chron on my car 06 and i used it less than a dozen time. it was mostly to show how pretty the clock looks at night! buy it and don't worry about this, coming from another ex-ucla....

Old 01-05-2010, 01:38 PM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by trovan
we are all driving yugos by the time they are done with health care reform.

exucla- I had chron on my car 06 and i used it less than a dozen time. it was mostly to show how pretty the clock looks at night! buy it and don't worry about this, coming from another ex-ucla....

No kidding. Good thing the AMA got some Judas silver before giving the whole sham its endorsment.
-Getz

Old 02-14-2010, 02:20 PM
exucla is infamous around these parts
Is the car still for sale?

Old 04-11-2010, 06:44 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold
Update: SOLD

Hi fellow 6speeders,

Thanks for looking. Just wanted to update the thread. The vehicle sold to a non 6speeder in Canada a while back.

Since the sale, I have also decided to sell the CTT. The ad can be found on this link if anyone is interested.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Banned
FerrariNYC23 is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous car GL with the sale!!!

Old 04-29-2010, 11:26 PM
maxzboy is infamous around these parts
wow, beautiful car! If I didn't have my C4 already, I'd jump on this immediately!

Old 05-01-2010, 11:35 AM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by getz
No kidding. Good thing the AMA got some Judas silver before giving the whole sham its endorsment.
-Getz
Beautiful car and LOL on the Judas comment. Totally spot on and further proof that the AMA no longer truly represents the interests of the vast majority of its membership base.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Banned
FerrariNYC23 is infamous around these parts
Is this still available?