Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 Porsche 996 Turbo 850hp Boost Logic Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 02:05 PM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $58000
Mileage: 53400
Color: Seal Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by rednoble
this is a stock bottom end?
yessir... stock bottom end. Unless you wanted to make over 1000 whp, I don't think I would change it

Thanks guys for the bumps

Justin

Old 03-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Rickytickytoc is infamous around these parts
Do you still have this?

Old 03-25-2010, 02:54 PM
LagunaBeast is infamous around these parts
nice car, GL!

Old 04-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Kevganzon is infamous around these parts
Hey Justin! I got your message. Thanks for considering me but I'm looking for something that isnt modified too much. I gotta say I love the color and that power you have on that beast is CRAZY! Good luck with your sale.

Kevin

Old 04-06-2010, 04:21 PM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Rickytickytoc
Do you still have this?
Yessir... sitting on the showroom floor at Elite Motorsports awaiting its next lucky owner

SOrry for the delay in responding, but with TX2K10 and the Texas Mile back to back, I didn't have alot of time to check any forums

Justin

Old 04-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Kevganzon
Hey Justin! I got your message. Thanks for considering me but I'm looking for something that isnt modified too much. I gotta say I love the color and that power you have on that beast is CRAZY! Good luck with your sale.

Kevin
Sounds good Kevin! Keep in touch...

Justin

Old 04-08-2010, 04:00 AM
atisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant future
Incidentally, what kind of gas mileage do you get on this beast?

Old 04-08-2010, 10:56 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atisvt99
Asking a question like that on a car like this is like asking a friend if his sister's hot

Old 04-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
Asking a question like that on a car like this is like asking a friend if his sister's hot
Very good analogy.. LOL

I have gotten that a few times on some Evos I had for sale.. " 780whp / 8 Second Street Car for sale.. " so how is the gas mileage?? "...

Old 04-08-2010, 11:59 PM
atisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant future
... And if I'm good enough friends with so n' so, I will certainly ask if his sister is hot.

Furthermore, I have an 800whp street car, and when/if someone asks me that same question, I have no problem answering them... I certainly don't poke fun at the question. If this were a race car, then the question is moot; the fact that this is a street car that fills up at the local Shell station would make the question okay in my book. I happen to get about 20 mpg on the highway when I keep it in 6th and out of boost. Being as I'm new to the Porsche scene, I was curious how these high horsepower cars compare. Thanks for the warm welcome...

Old 04-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
... And if I'm good enough friends with so n' so, I will certainly ask if his sister is hot.

Furthermore, I have an 800whp street car, and when/if someone asks me that same question, I have no problem answering them... I certainly don't poke fun at the question. If this were a race car, then the question is moot; the fact that this is a street car that fills up at the local Shell station would make the question okay in my book. I happen to get about 20 mpg on the highway when I keep it in 6th and out of boost. Being as I'm new to the Porsche scene, I was curious how these high horsepower cars compare. Thanks for the warm welcome...
Just having some fun buddy lighten up.. You have to think though its a funny question for a car with a list mods 1 mile long and this HP.. I would be hard pressed to believe if someone answered the question with 12mpg vs 20mpg it would affect a buyer anyway.. If they told me 5 MPG id still buy this car..

Funny thing is my M5 sees 5-6mpg all the time.. haha

Mike

Old 04-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Talisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond repute

Sensitive much?

Old 04-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by Talisman013
Sensitive much?
Hmm... Nah, definitely not sensitive... My girl says 'spunky'

It's all good though...

In the end, it is one beautiful machine!

Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 AM
A little better than stock if you're cruising, I would summise. around 22-24 on the highway

If your foot is in it? a little less than stock

and thanks for the compliments...

incidentally, She's now listed on Ebay ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...item35a884c969

Justin

Old 04-12-2010, 06:58 PM
fastcarpops is infamous around these parts
Justin. Get it off Ebay. I can't compete with those bidders.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Porsche 996 Turbo 850hp Boost Logic Package