Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 Porsche 996 Turbo 850hp Boost Logic Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 07:04 AM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
2002 Porsche 996 Turbo 850hp Boost Logic Package

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $58000
Mileage: 53400
Color: Seal Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2002 Porsche 996 Turbo

The time has come to let my baby go as I am moving on to an Italian breed. I really love this car, and if I could afford to I would keep it. All said, I will own another 996 Turbo one day. It is the epitome of refinement and power(with the upgrades). This car is not for the feint of heart as even on the lowest setting, it's still over 500horsepower. On kill, it's 800hp(pump fuel + water injection) All of the modifications were performed in the last year and the last 8000 miles. Please don't hesitate to email me with questions, or to set up a time to look at the car. There are a couple of blemishes that include the front bumper(compression dimple), but it's ok, because I am including a GT2 replica front bumper designed to work with the standard turbo radiators. A couple of scratches on the rear quarter panel(barely visible), and a scratch on the rear wing...

6 speed, 53k miles, well maintained, never tracked, Full leather package(leather vents, center console, speaker grills - front side and rear, door handles etc), supple leather factory seats, stainless sills, Bose system with Ipod connection, White gauges, aluminum gauge rings
New Fluids(oil(Mobil 1), transaxle(Delvac), coolant(Porsche))
New Coil Packs
New Brake Pads (front and rear - Porsche)
Stainless Steel Braided brake lines(100.00)
Durametric Diagnostic setup(250.00)
Iridium spark plugs(longer duration between change intervals)(210 installed)
Boost Logic Full 900 package Turbo System(850bhp, 850tq) includes Full custom stainless header system integrating a pair of 500hp Precision turbos, twin Tial 40mm wastegates with a unique extraction system(sound is beautiful), conversion outlet flanges to run a stock type exhaust(12,999.00 installed)
Boost Logic Cool Air Twin Induction System (1200.00 installed)
Boost Logic Full Intercooler upgrade(capable of over 1100bhp). All factory pressure and extraction parts remain intact with these 4.5 inch thick intercoolers(3200.00 installed)
Boost Logic Type 2 Fuel system(capable of over 1000 hp). Utilizes A/N connections and stainless steel braided lines.
Boost Logic non catalytic straight pipes(for racing use)(450.00)
CM Stage 4 clutch and spring delete(3300 installed-included fluids change)
Tuning Concepts Full Engine Management integrated into the factory DME including 1000cc injectors and full traction control(PSM) enabled. Complete elimination of the MAF and replacement of Speed Density and Load. (8600.00 installed)
Includes all paperwork on full standalone engine management integration including a cd with a copy of the software for tuning
Tuning Concepts designed Boost Logic Fabricated Exhaust(2100.00 installed)
Carbon Fiber GT3 inspired race seats with alcantera inserts(factory seats included also)(1900.00 installed)
Tuning Concepts HKS packaged wideband and knock control and on the fly boost adjustments(HKS AFK and HKS EVC6)(2190.000 installed)
Tequipment GT3 roll bar with cross bar (1750 installed)
Carbon Fiber custom wrapped accents on center panel (275.00)
Fully Integrated water/methanol injection system with failsafes (925.00 installed)
Tuning Concepts spec'd full suspension package including coilovers and end links(heim jointed) 6k and 9k spring rates so it rides like factory. GT2 alignment specifications (2950 installed)
HRE P43 series 20 inch wheels. 20X9 and 20X12.5 (5900.00)
Toyo T1R 245/30/20 and 315/25/20 tires (1650.00)
K40 integrated front radar detector with laser shifter (1400.00)
Full GT2 conversion for the front end minus lip(uninstalled) (1000.00)
Full GT rear decklid and wing conversion(uninstalled) (1900.00)
B and M Sport Shifter(450.00 installed)
Clear Side Running lights
Clear bra on fenders and hood
3m window tint
Rear Wiper delete
Rear Seat Delete
“hidden” bulbs(turn signal bulbs flash orange, but do not show up orange when sitting)
Original floor mats and additional set of black “turbo” mats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boc8LPMekl8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0GhL...eature=related
Many extras and spares
Well Over 50k in modifications alone
All stock parts also included except for wheels and suspension(this includes, but is not limited to Fhose, mass air, mass air piping and box, intake tubes, seats, spare tire, tool set, front sub floor, front driveshaft(front differential and axles are still in place), more

Attached Images     

Last edited by justinn; 03-15-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:19 AM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
Nice car, Justin. So are you moving to a bull or a prancing horse?

Zohair has mentioned to me the desire to do a TTG. Is this what you are planning? I'd really like to go that route myself. Just not sure I can bring myself to ditch my 360...

Old 01-04-2010, 07:46 PM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
How bout going to a prancing Bull?

Zohair is correct... The TTG might be my next project, we'll just have to see.

Justin

Old 01-04-2010, 08:11 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Good luck with the sale Justin, great price!

Old 01-04-2010, 11:22 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like a great ride! Good luck with the sale.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Looks great! GLWS

Old 01-05-2010, 02:59 AM
Japanese Exotic ;)
Curtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to behold
Justin,

Sad to see you letting her go. Somebody is going to get quite the monster sleeper.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

I agree Curtis, someone is going to get one fast, well balanced machine...

Who will be the lucky new owner?

Here are a couple more pictures. One of a tuning session(Ghost In the Machine) and one of a late night(1am) trying to get the car finished by TX2K9. It involved swapping the hotside housings, and changing all of the fluids. I have since changed all of them again...

Justin

Attached Images   
Old 01-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Here is the dyno sheet with and without the intercoolers. All other things equal at 1.4bar with water methanol injection, 93 octane pump fuel.

Justin

Attached Images  
Old 01-09-2010, 07:29 AM
I just noticed the gauge faces aren't white, they are silver

Justin

Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 AM
here are a couple of pictures of the intercooler setup and the engine bay.

Justin

Old 01-12-2010, 08:41 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Justin,

Is that '6B4' writing on the frame from the body shop that did the awesome job on the laser straightening? I coudn't believe they didn't just total it.

J/K!!! I've seen this car in person and you will not be disappointed. It's great deal for a fully sorted out, really fast 996tt.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Justin,

Is that '6B4' writing on the frame from the body shop that did the awesome job on the laser straightening? I coudn't believe they didn't just total it.

J/K!!! I've seen this car in person and you will not be disappointed. It's great deal for a fully sorted out, really fast 996tt.

Hardeeharharhar.... you got jokes too I believe the 6B4 is writing from the factory in Zhausen or Stuttgart.

No frame straightening on this car, Mr. Carter is full of jokes today... and thanks for the kind words...

Justin

Old 01-12-2010, 10:37 AM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
Nice 996. TTG FTW

Old 01-12-2010, 10:41 AM
LaForce is a jewel in the roughLaForce is a jewel in the roughLaForce is a jewel in the roughLaForce is a jewel in the rough
6B4 is the factory color tag: SEALGRAU 6B4/Y1 2000 - METALLIC.

Great color and nice car. GLWS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Porsche 996 Turbo 850hp Boost Logic Package