Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2010 GT3 For Sale - White, Ceramics, 980 Miles!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 06:31 AM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $124888
Mileage: 980
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

^^^I take that as a compliment

Old 01-11-2010, 11:54 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, she's still available. Thank you for the inquiries.

Contact Kevin at CatsExotics to buy the car. Feel free to contact me with any other questions about the car.

I should hopefully have interior shots available in the next week or so. The snow and ice have kept her in the garage.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:27 PM
She's on eBay now -- still being sold through CatsExotics. Just do a search on eBay for 2010 GT3 (the only 2010 being offered by Cats at the moment). PM me with any questions about the car but contact Cats directly for purchase.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
I might have a buyer for you but he doesn't want to go through "Cats Exotics". Please let me know.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:24 AM
Many updated photos can be found here:

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/1317/...%20Carrera-GT3

Link to eBay auction as of 1/18/2010:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...fCarsQ5fTrucks

PMs answered.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Slick //M is infamous around these partsSlick //M is infamous around these parts
I don't get why you would sell it - I know you just got it, and the weather hasn't been nice enough to enjoy it yet...

either way - best of luck

Old 01-18-2010, 07:08 PM
^^ I've done stranger things

Old 01-20-2010, 07:08 PM
New selling price.

PMs answered.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm biased of course, but this is the best optioned used GT3 on the market. My asking price is nearly $10K off MSRP + enhancements (which some consider must-haves).

Anyhow, several intersted parties though no formal offers as of today. If you're seriously considering a GT3 (new or used), make an offer here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...fCarsQ5fTrucks

Just click the "make offer" button, or "buy it now".

PMs answered.

Old 01-23-2010, 05:02 PM
1999 C4 Cab 6 Speed
my996 is infamous around these parts
Taylor, do you buy the cars at a discount and then put them up for sale right away? It seems that way you get to have the car for your pleasure and get rid of it fast enough when there is actually a strong market for it. Have you ever lost much in this process or have you always come out ahead? And what do you do about insurance loss unless you have a used car license or have a friend who does in which case insurance would not be so bad.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:32 AM
Those are some personal questions and what the hell are you doing with a pic of my wife as your avatar

Alas, I've never made money on a car -- and I won't be making any money on the GT3.

As for tax loss, in PA you can apply the trade-in value to offset sale tax. So for example, if I trade in a $50,000 car for a $60K car, I only pay sale tax on the difference. Alternatively, if I trade a $60K car on a $50K car, I have no tax liability, but I don't pocket the difference, or accrue a tax credit.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:04 AM
ooberge is infamous around these parts
i have a green 07 rs would you like to consider

Old 01-24-2010, 02:15 PM
ooberge -- I'm sure it's an awesome car, thanks for the offer.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Nas
Nas is infamous around these parts
niiicee,, that should go quick

Old 01-24-2010, 09:44 PM
lyn997s is infamous around these parts
sick ride! glws =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 For Sale - White, Ceramics, 980 Miles!