Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Wow great price...

Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 PM
mxk116 has a spectacular aura aboutmxk116 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
This car has been tracked, but not abused. Most GT3's have been tracked, but often brought back to stock. Never over 2500RPM unless oil was 200+ Never missed a shift. All inspections encouraged. Compare to a stock GT3 and you will have to invest another 10K+ making it ideal for DE events. If DE events with a 997 GT3 is you mission, this is the lowest cost possible 997 GT3 available. No trades or owner financing. Please call me for more detail: Peter cell:561 542 1713 or e-mail me: Peter@trakcar.com
I have seen this car in person less than 10 days ago at Sebring. It is well cared for and runs like a clock. GLWS; this car will provide someone with a terrific daily driver and HPDE car.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:25 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Do you have the original seats?

You mentioned the seats are bolted down without sliders. Does that mean it won't move fore and aft? Can the sliders be installed to make seat adjustment possible?

Regarding the Volk wheels - do they come with tires or just wheels only? What's the diameter on these Volks?

Thanks!

Old 01-22-2010, 07:41 PM
TT/T is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
I am only asking what I get for tradein + tax advantage.
Then why bother listing it at all unless you really want your GT3 to go to a fellow 6speeder for actual trade-in+tax.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:43 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Do you have the original seats?
==> No.

You mentioned the seats are bolted down without sliders. Does that mean it won't move fore and aft? Can the sliders be installed to make seat adjustment possible?
==> I have all the original mounts and sliders like they are still installed on the passenger seat on the drivers seat, but only fit without sliders. Seems like a perfect excuse for a non sunroof RS :-)

Regarding the Volk wheels - do they come with tires or just wheels only? What's the diameter on these Volks?
==> 18" come with a stack of new and used Toyo and Hoosier track tires.

What's with the Orange RS pic?

Old 01-22-2010, 07:45 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Then why bother listing it at all unless you really want your GT3 to go to a fellow 6speeder for actual trade-in+tax.
I must be crazy to rather see a perfect track car go to a fellow track junkie opposed to parting out the track parts and let the dealer make 10K on a "stock CPO" car a week after I hand it over..

Old 01-22-2010, 07:47 PM
I have seen this car in person less than 10 days ago at Sebring. It is well cared for and runs like a clock. GLWS; this car will provide someone with a terrific daily driver and HPDE car.
Thank you! It is a very good car, I cared for it too much to just give back to the dealer.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:06 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by s4e
So is this thing faster than the fast and furious cars???

Seriously, this is a steal. Someone is going to get a great deal and end up with one heck of a nice ride.

Good luck!

What, is the GT3 some kind of special edition of something

Perfect color, perfect car, perfect price! Someone please buy this and keep the beast rolling

Old 02-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the nice words.

The car is sold, including everything with a deposit, pending PPI next week. I did a PPI when I bought the car and I have explained everything I know about the car, so there will be no surprises.

The buyer has until the 12th. to complete the deal, if for some reason it does not happen I will contact others who want to buy it.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Thank you.
Great car, I hate to see it go. Please I will post Sold everywhere when the transaction is closed, or contact buyers again.

Old 02-01-2010, 01:33 PM
pcarfever is infamous around these parts
This car is beautiful and perfectly set up! Good luck with the sale, I'd be all over this if I could unlaod my M3.