Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Audi Exclusive RS4 FS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:10 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
2008 Audi Exclusive RS4 FS

Year: 2008
Make: Audi
Model: RS4
Price: $58000
Mileage: 24895
Color: Glut Orange!!!!
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am putting up for sale my 2008 Audi RS4. It is an exclusive car, painted in Glut Orange, with orange piping and stitching. I have owned the car since 14k miles, and it has never missed a beat. The car has an 80k window, which if you know RS4 sedans, you know thats extremely high. Options are listed below:

- Audi Exclusive Glut Orange Paint
- Audi Exclusive Orange piping and stitching including steering wheel, seats, shift **** boot
- Euro RS4 steering wheel installed
- Windows tinted
- H&R lowering springs, comes with stock springs
- Capristo RS4 exhaust
- HRE 20 inch P43 in gloss black
- Glut Orange painted front and rear brake calipers with my GR logo, a little personalization
- iPod adapter
- Titanium Package

This car is one and only. There are said to be something like 3 of these in North America in this color.

If the car sells it will be freshly serviced with the 25k service done. It has brand new front brake rotors as of 3k miles ago.

Here is a link to my picasa album, I am not too good at the attachment deal!

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahal09...geHRECapristo#

Thanks Guys!

Last edited by DesmoRR; 03-12-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Jake Ok is a jewel in the roughJake Ok is a jewel in the roughJake Ok is a jewel in the rough
How is the ride with the 20" wheels and lowered suspension? Do you have the stock wheels? Any pics of the interior?
Very nice looking car.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:26 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Rides fine. People think it would be a ton stiffer, but its not too bad. I do have the stock titanium wheels and they come with the car. I need to get more interior shots, and can do so if there is a serious buyer. I am simply out of town, and have been a lot lately! Thanks

Old 02-18-2010, 08:37 PM
WVS4 is infamous around these parts
great example !!! glws

Old 02-22-2010, 08:31 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
beautiful RS4. GLWS.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:13 AM
mxk116 has a spectacular aura aboutmxk116 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
I am putting up for sale my 2008 Audi RS4. It is an exclusive car, painted in Glut Orange, with orange piping and stitching. I have owned the car since 14k miles, and it has never missed a beat. The car has an 80k window, which if you know RS4 sedans, you know thats extremely high. Options are listed below:

- Audi Exclusive Glut Orange Paint
- Audi Exclusive Orange piping and stitching including steering wheel, seats, **** **** boot
- Euro RS4 steering wheel installed
- Windows tinted
- H&R lowering springs, comes with stock springs
- Capristo RS4 exhaust
- HRE 20 inch P43 in gloss black
- Glut Orange painted front and rear brake calipers with my GR logo, a little personalization
- iPod adapter
- Titanium Package

This car is one and only. There are said to be something like 3 of these in North America in this color.

If the car sells it will be freshly serviced with the 25k service done. It has brand new front brake rotors as of 3k miles ago.

Here is a link to my picasa album, I am not too good at the attachment deal!

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahal09...geHRECapristo#

Thanks Guys!
GLWS; terrific exterior color. I am interested in seeing the interior pics when posted.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Banned
FerrariNYC23 is infamous around these parts
Did this car come from Chicago by chance? The owner of Porsche/Audi Highland Park used to have a car just like this. Gorgeous!!!

Old 02-22-2010, 03:07 PM
No this one was from Naples. I know the car your talking about. It was Audi Exchange. I knew that car too, but found this one instead.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Guys, I saw this car in person at Byers Audi for service and it was nothing short of perfect and beautiful!

Old 02-22-2010, 08:48 PM
haha thanks. Matt Kneeland over at Byers did tell me someone saw it and fell in love! Thanks for the compliments. It is stunning.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
LOL Matt and Kevin King are great guys! I have a 2007 Grey and was ready to trade it for yours! Plus when I found out you owned it I knew it was maintained as properly as they should be! Seeing how your in the business!

Old 02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Marpir821
LOL Matt and Kevin King are great guys! I have a 2007 Grey and was ready to trade it for yours! Plus when I found out you owned it I knew it was maintained as properly as they should be! Seeing how your in the business!
If your still interested in something like that, we can talk to Matt and make something work out with them so they can take your car in. Let me know

Old 02-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
If your still interested in something like that, we can talk to Matt and make something work out with them so they can take your car in. Let me know
Deffinetly would but I am about 20g hammered in mine. I put 50k on it and the value dropped like a rock. I have been trying to get a neighbor to buy it because he always said if I sell it he wanted it. If that goes thru, you will be the first person I call. I don't want to muck up your post but I will give Matt and Kevin a call to get a feel.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Guys, if anyone is interested I may part out the Capristo exhaust and the HRE wheels. Let me know

Old 02-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor
COR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of light
wow that is one hot RS4 GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Audi Exclusive RS4 FS