Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 1
Color: most
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have a 2006 Carrera S coupe that I would like to sell as I am interested in acquiring an older air-cooled car to the stable. My car is Atlas grey over black leather sport seat which are leather and heated. The car has some great options; PCCB, which are awesome and eliminate brake dust, PSE, sports chrono, navigation, Bose high end sound, illuminate SS door sills, Atlas grey painted center console, short shifter (from Porsche, not aftermarket). It is a 6 speed MT, and has 26,800 miles on it. I bought it from Pioneer Porsche in San Diego with 4000 miles on it. I was the first registered owner; it was driven by a Porsche executive and I saved quite a bit of $ from new. The original msrp was $99,960. The warranty expired in April, and the car has been maintained per the Porsche schedule since new at Pioneer. I take excellent care of my cars and I have had at least a dozen Porsche over the years. It is a fast, comfortable car and the Atlas grey is a very nice color. The yellow calipers of the enormous ceramic brakes look stunning against the dark grey exterior. It has the standard "lobster claw" Carrera wheels. I have tons of pictures if you are interested. Nick. Nick.psyllos@cbre.com