Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Wtb 2006-07 c2s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 07:37 AM
jnx
jnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to behold
Wtb 2006-07 c2s

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 1
Color: most
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Looking for a nice coupe or cab in excellent condition. I would like an S, but will consider non S cars as well. Prefer heated seats, manual trans, and navigation. Must be stock or close to it, no paint work. CPO is a plus. Will consider any color except black. I am a cash buyer ready to purchase and willing to travel within reason. Let me know what you have,Thank You.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:35 PM
jnx
jnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to behold
Still looking....anybody know of any for sale?

Old 03-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Sub4 is infamous around these parts
I've seen this one in person, and it looks pretty clean:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/1630585675.html

Old 03-06-2010, 09:11 PM
jnx
Thanks for the tip, I will check it out. Anyone else know of anything?

Old 03-07-2010, 08:00 PM
scott_997_4 is infamous around these parts
I have been thinking about selling my 2006 C4. Its arctic silver, full black leather interior, bose, heated seats, full front clear bra, 21k miles. Car is flawless and smells new inside. Let me know if you are interested in talking.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:01 PM
jnx
You have a pm

Old 03-11-2010, 10:58 AM
jnx
Still looking.....

Old 03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
JamieO is infamous around these parts
I have an 06 C4S coupe that we might be looking to sell. It's GT Silver w/ Cocoa leather, 6spd w/ PCM w/ Nav, Bose, Sport Chrono, supple leather, heated seats, clear bra, etc.. I know I'm forgetting some stuff too, it had a $107k + sticker and has 23k miles on it now. Brand new Pilot Sports on it w/ 3-4k miles on them.

PM me if you might be interested. Oh, the car is still under the original warranty until either May or June I believe.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:42 PM
jnx
Thanks Jamie, you have a pm

Old 03-15-2010, 04:24 PM
jnx
Ttt......

Old 03-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by scott_997_4
I have been thinking about selling my 2006 C4. Its arctic silver, full black leather interior, bose, heated seats, full front clear bra, 21k miles. Car is flawless and smells new inside. Let me know if you are interested in talking.
Can you PM me a price. Thanks

Old 03-18-2010, 04:14 PM
ARod is infamous around these parts
PM Sent

Arod

Old 03-18-2010, 09:20 PM
jnx
Back at you.

Old 03-21-2010, 08:33 AM
jnx
Still looking.....

Old 06-17-2010, 09:17 PM
jeffbegin is infamous around these parts
ny luck

have you found?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wtb 2006-07 c2s