Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale: Sportec Audi RS6 - Flawless

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 01:16 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Darren, talk to me when you have dogs ;-) ;-) ;-)

Trust me I would have bought it NOW but I know what happens when my dogs jump in my car and the cars have dirty/wet paw prints everywhere!!

;-)

Old 01-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by fredttx50
Shank, sorry but I found a car that has black interior. As much as I love your car I just can't live with the light color interior. My two little dogs would thrash the interior, so I just can't do it. And don't sell your car for only the high 60's. All the ones online are asking low/mid 80's, so you should at least offer that much with all the stuff you have.

best of luck!
Yo, Fred... with what it's worth, they sell a dog-protector cover for rear seats... I forget which catalog... I think Herrington or one of those speciality mags... dif materials, dif colors... good luck w/ your car search.

Old 01-08-2005, 09:27 AM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Sent PM's:
The pics in your gallery look like snow is the main reason I asked about where you're located. How much snow and weather has the car seen?

What's the interior - leather, color?

One other thing, does it make sense to remove the 20" wheels, and put the stockers back on? If so, what's your price with that done?

Any idea if there would be any problems registering (smogging) the RS6 in CA?

Can you recommend a car shipper?

You're welcome to email me directly

Last edited by LTCJMRamos; 01-08-2005 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Banned
SilverSubi is infamous around these parts
hey shank. im interested, can u send me some info. you can email me essk8shoe@hotmail.com thanks alot!

Old 01-11-2005, 04:20 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by LTCJMRamos
Sent PM's:
The pics in your gallery look like snow is the main reason I asked about where you're located. How much snow and weather has the car seen?

What's the interior - leather, color?

One other thing, does it make sense to remove the 20" wheels, and put the stockers back on? If so, what's your price with that done?

Any idea if there would be any problems registering (smogging) the RS6 in CA?

Can you recommend a car shipper?

You're welcome to email me directly
I can answer that for Shank. The car is in Miami, hasn't seen snow to speak of. I was there when he took the pics, he only drove the car when the roads were clear and we took those pics becuase we thought they would look good.

Lou

Old 01-11-2005, 10:13 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Any idea where he is, or if he's really serious about selling the car? Haven't heard from him.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:50 PM
Got tired of waiting for replies, bought an '03 M-B SL55 AMG.

Old 01-19-2005, 08:53 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Great choice Joe, too bad he never got back to you about his car. I love the RS6. My bro drives the SL55, it's a great car!

Old 01-19-2005, 11:09 PM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
Sold......car's on its way to me

Old 01-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Fred how is the car? Did you sell the X50?

Old 01-20-2005, 11:02 PM
My RS6 is awesome. The TTX50 is in the process of being sold to a friend. If financing does not go through it will be up for sale again !

Oh and I am coming to miami for the Music Awards in March!!! Can't wait!!!

Old 01-20-2005, 11:58 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Glad to hear you are happy, I loved my 2.7TT and I drove the RS6 it rocks...give me a PM if you are in town and want to meet for coffee..

Old 01-21-2005, 02:44 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Sorry guys, been super busy. THE RS6 is S O L D to a fellow 6speed member, and in the process of making arrangements of shipping from Miami to TX.

LJC Ramos, I said I'd call you eitherway, and I appologize. I have been traveling, and been under the weather real bad. Good luck with the SL55

Old 01-21-2005, 04:29 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by fredttx50
Darren, talk to me when you have dogs ;-) ;-) ;-)

Trust me I would have bought it NOW but I know what happens when my dogs jump in my car and the cars have dirty/wet paw prints everywhere!!

;-)
he he - i have 2 ! Little ****-zu's thouhg

Old 01-21-2005, 11:04 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Sorry guys, been super busy. THE RS6 is S O L D to a fellow 6speed member, and in the process of making arrangements of shipping from Miami to TX.

LJC Ramos, I said I'd call you eitherway, and I appologize. I have been traveling, and been under the weather real bad. Good luck with the SL55
Heya Shank did you ever get a hold of Brian at Carlsen for the CGT?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Sportec Audi RS6 - Flawless