Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale: Sportec Audi RS6 - Flawless

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 07:13 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
For Sale: Sportec Audi RS6 - Flawless

Bought New.......

Sportec ECU 520HP
Sportec Exhaust
Sportec Transmission ECU Chip
Sportec 20" rims.
Sportec Springs

There is nothing wrong with the car, just want a POS I can park anywhere and valet anywhere without worrying about it. Might get something domestic...or may be an accord hybrid, or a 300c Hemi.... or Challenge Stradale....ah who knows.

ShankPicture Gallery Here

Old 01-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
Linky no worky

Old 01-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
asking price? also, mileage?

Old 01-06-2005, 03:09 AM
seanlee768 is infamous around these parts
rs6

i am interested in it. can you send me some info on it thanks.

sean

Old 01-06-2005, 10:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
how much?

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Absolutely a 4dr rocket... fast, solid, and sporty.. awesome exhaust note, luxuries, and oh yeah, did I say it was fast... sorry to see it go, but then again, how many times do I say that per year! Good luck, can't wait to see what's in store next for the "COLLECTION"!

Old 01-06-2005, 05:05 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Oh no, what are you doing now?? Anyway, I have seen the car many times, looks much better than a standard RS6, runs great, and Shank is ultra ****, so you know you'll be getting a perfect car. Good luck buddy.

Lou

Old 01-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
Miles?

Old 01-06-2005, 07:40 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
PM'd you

Old 01-06-2005, 08:35 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Sorry, been out all day.

Miles - 10k - 3 synthetic changes already

Here is what I have in to it:
Car - I paid sticker - $87,000, fully loaded w/NAV
Sportec Wheels - $6200.00
Sportec ECU 520HP - $3400
Sportec Exhaust - $4,600
Sportec Transmission ECU - $1900
Sportec Springs - $900
XM Satelite built in unit - $400
========================
$17,400 total in mods

I will sell the car with all the mods and all stock components (wheels, springs, exhaust) for $68,000

OR

Buy it Bone Stock for $60,000 - I just found out that a dealer would pay me this as it is the wholesale price, but screw em.

I am not in a rush to sell at all, and the car is rarely driven now and is currently in my Florida Garage.

Old 01-07-2005, 07:05 AM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Damn good price Shank. I wish I you were selling before I got my E55.

Old 01-07-2005, 07:45 AM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
what year is it?

Old 01-07-2005, 07:52 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by MJC123
what year is it?
They only made RS6's in the US for one year............2003 my

Lou

Old 01-07-2005, 11:15 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Shank, sorry but I found a car that has black interior. As much as I love your car I just can't live with the light color interior. My two little dogs would thrash the interior, so I just can't do it. And don't sell your car for only the high 60's. All the ones online are asking low/mid 80's, so you should at least offer that much with all the stuff you have.

best of luck!

Old 01-07-2005, 11:44 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Fred you choked big time - shank's is the best one out there just in it the other night

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Sportec Audi RS6 - Flawless