Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2003 996 Turbo, 39K Miles, $45,0000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
2003 996 Turbo, 39K Miles, $45,0000

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $41000
Mileage: 39900
Color: Arctic Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Please send all inquiries to member: Law Jolla

2003 Porsche 996 Turbo, 39.9k miles

$45,500
VIN: WP0AB29903S686870

Picture Link (49 pictures): http://www.flickr.com/photos/4360885...566699/detail/

Options: White faced gauges, sport seats, heated seats, suede headliner, black interior, arctic silver, red brakes

Modifications: Bilstein PSS9, lightened flywheel, aftermarket clutch, exhaust (forgot the name brand, done before I owned it), BFG R1 tires, short shifter, and GT2 style wing. I only put on the tires -- the other modifications were previous to my ownership.

Narrative: It's sad for me, but it's time for this one to go. I've owned this car for the past year, driven it 3,000 miles, and loved every minute. The condition of the car is top notch -- mechanically, interior, and exterior. With the suspension and BFG R1 tires, the handling and braking are mind-bending. I've driven a lot of cars, but none handled like this one! You will not be disappointed.

Exterior: No marks, scrapes, or dings. Hardly a rock chip! The front bumper has been painted, the rest is factory. There are small scratches in the driver's door sill (pictured).

Interior: Very good condition. Could use a new driver floormat. The driver seat shows a little wear, as pictured. The rest is great.

Mechanically: Flawless! I had the oil changed and haven't done a thing to it. This car has not been on the road race course, but I did put BFG R1 tires on all four wheels (400 miles), so if the tires are not changed, I STRONGLY recommend that the car be shipped and not driven home. In Arizona we can run slicks without problems. (FYI: They are DOT approved tires)

Disclosures: This car is a California Lemon Law Buyback. If you're unfamiliar with what that means, he's out it works. In California, a car must be repurchased by the manufacturer if a problem cannot be fixed within 30 days. According to my conversations with Porsche, when the car had 12,000 miles, it had a problem dying. They diagnosed it as a computer, but the computer didn't arrive within 30 days. The owner made Porsche repurchase the vehicle. It's obviously gone 28000 miles since then, and it has performed flawlessly since I've had it.

I am also involved with the two most hated professions -- attorney and used car dealer. While I am a dealer, this was my personal car.

Thanks for your consideration! Please ask any questions.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Old 03-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Law Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for your help Bob!

Old 03-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Good luck with the sale...great car.

bob

Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Law Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the interest. Deal is pending, should know more today.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
GLWS, fantastic car. Why are all these low mileage turbos being sold recently , they're such great cars!

Old 03-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Torn
GLWS, fantastic car. Why are all these low mileage turbos being sold recently , they're such great cars!
Thanks for the kind words. The deal fell through -- he couldn't get financing. Sign of the times I guess.

Mine is being sold because I only drove it 2000 miles last year -- and 500 was from San Diego to Tucson.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
Ahh, what's next as far as another car?

Old 03-29-2010, 09:54 PM
Espo4442 is infamous around these parts
beautifull car goodluck with the sale

Old 04-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by Torn
Ahh, what's next as far as another car?
It really depends if my obsession with airplanes calms down. If so, I'd love an Audi R8.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Espo4442
beautifull car goodluck with the sale
Thank you!

Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Price drop, 43,900.

I realize that this is an awkward car to price given the title and how the title mark has no material bearing on the actual car.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Down to 43,500... this is cheap!

Old 04-22-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but I put it on eBay on a no reserve auction. To the highest bidder it goes.

Old 04-25-2010, 11:04 AM
coastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant future
Nice. So PPI can only be done after purchase?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003 996 Turbo, 39K Miles, $45,0000