Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Underground Racing TTG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 11:21 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !

Year: 2004
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $139900
Mileage: 24000
Color: Black/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by yalmutawa
wow !!! whats the next plan ?
Get the kids out of college and then get another TTG. There is no upgrade from a TTG IMO, at least under $500k.
thats why i asked

Old 03-31-2010, 04:08 PM
pnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the rough
Thats what i am asking too???? IS this car currently on stock internals?

Old 03-31-2010, 04:17 PM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
Another example of a deal I can't wait to take advantage of in a few years...good luck!

Old 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM
colesporsche is infamous around these parts
Stock internals

Old 04-01-2010, 05:50 AM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Yes the engine is stock. If someone wants the car and wants Underground to build the engine so they can make 900-1,000 rwhp on pump gas, I can work a deal with them to get that done pretty quickly.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:30 AM
gpsupra is infamous around these parts
what would building the engine add to the purchase price ????

Old 04-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by gpsupra
what would building the engine add to the purchase price ????
It would not be nearly as much as one might think. The best thing to do if someone wants to go that route is to call me so I can explain why.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Sandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really nice
Man, I'm seriously trying to wait until my house is finished being built to jump on a gallardo and go the TT route, but you are making me think twice about going against my better judgement. I've been staring at this page for 5 min going over numbers in my head and how to convince the wife. It's a good thing this isn't a six speed.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by crna
Man, I'm seriously trying to wait until my house is finished being built to jump on a gallardo and go the TT route, but you are making me think twice about going against my better judgement. I've been staring at this page for 5 min going over numbers in my head and how to convince the wife. It's a good thing this isn't a six speed.
Who needs a six speed? The Underground-built Superleggera that just went 250 mph in the standing mile at the Texas Mile last weekend is an E-gear.

Old 04-04-2010, 07:47 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
Quote:
Originally Posted by crna
Who needs a six speed? The Underground-built Superleggera that just went 250 mph in the standing mile at the Texas Mile last weekend is an E-gear.
ahhhhhhh thats a dream !!!
killlll me for it

Old 04-05-2010, 11:15 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
correct!

Originally Posted by RedGTS
with these ultra-high horsepower applications, a "monkey stick" between the seats is just ridiculous.

ONE-- yes just ONE missed shift and the *standard* transmission will be in thousands of tiny pieces all over the road.

if the e-gear is built to hold the power you probably get 10X the life out of the car vs swapping clutches every 5K miles on the stick.

why did Ferrari go to paddles on most of their cars??? to eliminate the problems with driver error that cause the *weekend warrior* Ferrari owner to burn through clutches all the f*ing time.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:37 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Great deal!

GLWS. My dream car...

Old 04-05-2010, 08:45 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
This thing really is a steal. Considering the UR TT kit is $109k by itself! Beautiful example of a Lambo bro. Whoever picks this up is getting a hell of a deal!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:26 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GSlider
This thing really is a steal. Considering the UR TT kit is $109k by itself! Beautiful example of a Lambo bro. Whoever picks this up is getting a hell of a deal!
Beautiful car! I want to do a TTG at some point.

This car has the $35k UGR TT Package. The $109k package is vastly different than the base TT kit.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Gott_Mogen is infamous around these parts
Been trying to talk myself into this for the past two weeks....aarrrggghhh!!!! Why must one tempt me!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TTG