Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Underground Racing TTG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 09:37 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Underground Racing TTG

Year: 2004
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $139900
Mileage: 24000
Color: Black/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Please forward all inquiries to RedGTS

As much as I hate to do it, I've decided to sell my Underground Racing TTG given that I am about to have 3 kids in college and am in the process of buying another condo for one of them. Here is a basic description of the car, and I'll follow that with a summary of my ownership/experience with the car and some pics and a dyno sheet.

The car is a 2004 (note: May '04 production, not a launch or early production car), Black on black, 24k miles, loaded except for nav (E-gear, clear bonnet, full electric seats, coming home, etc.). The turbo system is identical to the setup that was on the Underground Verde Ithaca car with 62mm billet turbos, AEM, boost controller, etc. I can get a full description of the turbo system and related components if someone wants one. The car made 650 rwhp at 4 psi on pump gas, 814 rwhp at 8 psi on race gas, and 950 rwhp at 10 psi on race gas. Upgrades, other than the turbo system, include I-Forged three-piece wheels (19 front/20 rear) with hyperblack centers and gloss black lips, Continental Conti Sport Contact 3 tires with plenty of tread left, RSC LP560 style bumper w/clear bra, carbon fiber engine compartment trim, '07+ steering wheel and airbag cover, an Optima battery, and probably some other things I'm forgetting at the moment. The car had a new F series clutch installed in late '07 at 17k miles, and the last E-gear snap done about 1k miles ago showed only 1mm of wear, so there is still plenty of clutch left. The car also has the latest E-gear software and drives smoothly.

As far as my experience with the car, I have had no problems or issues with it at all either before or after the turbo install, with one minor exception. The exception wasn't really an issue because it didn't and may not ever have caused me a problem, but was something I found because I'm pretty **** about inspecting things. So one day I was going over the underside of the car and touched my E-gear hose and noticed it was damp. The fluid level in the E-gear reservoir was fine, and the hose wasn't dripping or anything, and after doing some research I found out that a number of cars had minor leaks at the quick-connect up near the reservoir, and that Lamborghini had redesigned the quick-connect as a result. So rather than leaving it alone and keeping an eye on it, I took the car to the dealer and had them replace the hose and quick-connect, and it's been dry as a bone since. The oil and filter were changed when Underground did the turbo install about 1,500 miles ago.

I bought the car in '08 from a Porsche dealer in NC, who was very familiar with the prior local owner who was a good customer of theirs (I think he traded it on a GT3 RS). When I went to look at it, I was amazed at the condition of the paint (especially being black), and I have several friends who own exotics who can't believe the car has over 20k miles on it given the lack of swirl marks etc. The paint could easily pass for a 5k mile or less car, and the interior looks and smells new. My original intent was to drive it last summer with the stock engine and then have the engine built over the winter, but the car drives so well as it is, and has plenty of power for what I do with it, so I decided just to leave it alone. However, if someone is interested and really wants a built motor, I'm sure I can work a deal with Underground to get it in and out quickly.

I have not tracked the car or beat on it at all; just the occasional WOT blast. Price is $139,900, and feel free to call with any questions.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:42 PM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
WOW - What a car!! GLWS..

Old 03-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
Beautiful man, simply stunning! GLWS. This car looks meticulously cared for!

Old 03-30-2010, 01:13 AM
hatchy is infamous around these parts
WOW! You got some lucky kids.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:22 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
A lot of car for the money!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:01 AM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys. The car really is in great shape and is an absolute blast to drive.

Ronnie

Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 AM
b16gsr is infamous around these parts
that is a lot of car for the money, good luck with the sale.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:12 PM
pnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the rough
wait so is this on stock internals???

Old 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by flash68
A lot of car for the money!
Originally Posted by b16gsr
that is a lot of car for the money, good luck with the sale.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:12 PM
turbow8 is infamous around these parts
I honestly don't know what to say, so many words come to mind when seeing this car but none do it justice, I wish you the best of luck with the sale and to the new owner, you will define jealousy.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:01 PM
gt3lvr is infamous around these parts
Can you please raise the price on this car??? Its getting dangerously close to the point where I may do something stupid (and I just picked up my new Z06 a week ago). Just beautiful. You got a NICE ride.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by gt3lvr
Can you please raise the price on this car??? Its getting dangerously close to the point where I may do something stupid (and I just picked up my new Z06 a week ago). Just beautiful. You got a NICE ride.
Haha. I had an '07 ZO6 and liked it a lot. But a TTG is a completely different animal. Make me an offer.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:29 PM
gt3lvr is infamous around these parts
I'd love to make you an offer but I think i may have to sell a kidney first. There isn't a section for that on 6speed that i know of.... Any takers?? AB- type??

Seriously good luck on the sale, I would love to own it but don't want to plunk down that kinda cash.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
wow !!! whats the next plan ?

Old 03-31-2010, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
wow !!! whats the next plan ?
Get the kids out of college and then get another TTG. There is no upgrade from a TTG IMO, at least under $500k.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TTG