Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Cadillac Cts-V 392 rwhp! /// Super Boss! /// MUST SEE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Pwn
Pwn is infamous around these parts
Cadillac Cts-V 392 rwhp! /// Super Boss! /// MUST SEE!

Year: 2007
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $39999
Mileage: 11777
Color: Platinum
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Please delete, making a new one, thank you

Last edited by Pwn; 05-30-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Pwn
Hmmm... Don't know why the pictures nor dyno sheet came up through the attachments, oh well I will have to just fix it tomorrow ( it is late and I have to wake up in 4 1/2 hours ).

Niko

Old 04-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Pwn
Trades Accepted - I need help posting my pictures, would anyone be willing to let me send them an e-mail, then post them on the thread? Something is wrong because I use to be able to post pictures no problem.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:30 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MMbtu
Good luck selling your chevy, dude.

Seriously, that was not warranted. I owned an '05 CTS-V and I'd trade this CTT back for it most (non-rainy) days of the week. It dyno'd 480whp/450wtq and I used to embarrass 911's all day long on lapping days. Had dorks in Astons that wouldn't even acknowledge me back in the pits b/c they got passed by a 'Chevy'. It was easily the most fun car I've ever driven.

BTW, Pwn, if you're serious about selling then you should really look at your selling price. I had everything you have plus a Magnacharger and full suspension work and I sold for much less than you over 2 years ago. I did have more mileage but you have to remember than you get nothing in return for mods.

Last edited by SeattleBum; 04-25-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Mar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud of
too bad people have to come in and post garbage in your for sale thread, hope you get those pics up soon, have you tried photobucket or flickr

Old 04-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Pwn
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
Seriously, that was not warranted. I owned an '05 CTS-V and I'd trade this CTT back for it most (non-rainy) days of the week. It dyno'd 480whp/450wtq and I used to embarrass 911's all day long on lapping days. Had dorks in Astons that wouldn't even acknowledge me back in the pits b/c they got passed by a 'Chevy'. It was easily the most fun car I've ever driven.

BTW, Pwn, if you're serious about selling then you should really look at your selling price. I had everything you have plus a Magnacharger and full suspension work and I sold for much less than you over 2 years ago. I did have more mileage but you have to remember than you get nothing in return for mods.
Seattle, thank you. Yeah I would honestly say I could shave a couple thousand off, but just right now I am not really willing... ( keep in mind she is an 07 and the babe you had was an 05 (( I am also keeping in mind you mentioned " 2 years ago " )). I also believe the 05 have the previous generation motors ( ls6 ) - No biggy...

As far as the driving experience goes it really is something. I would rock this over an M5/C63 amg any day! Yet all 3 are awesome!

Originally Posted by Mar48
too bad people have to come in and post garbage in your for sale thread, hope you get those pics up soon, have you tried photobucket or flickr
Yeah it's ok. Good idea! I will try flickr as my photobucket account is " inactive " which I is odd because I still have pictures on there --- The pictures are worth the wait for sure! I love this V - Only thing I was going to do was add a set of ridiculous factory V2 Recaros ( $4,800 - you know the ones on the V2 * Recaro Package *? )

Yeah I will do that in the morning, thanks

Niko

Old 04-25-2010, 07:49 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
The Marketplace forums are meant for the transaction of products/merchandise between members of the forum. The intent of the Marketplace is to provide forum members a place to purchase or sell personal items. Posts in each listing should reflect the transaction being posted. Please refrain from social commentary, retaliation for other posts, and disrupting another member's sale/WTB thread. Abusers of the Marketplace forums may have their privileges to access the forums revoked.

While 6speed is an open public forum, your posts are limited by the rules of the forum and by moderator review. This goes for ALL forum members. If you find a post that you feel is problematic or disruptive, please report it to the moderators rather than responding in kind.

Last edited by bbywu; 04-25-2010 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Pwn
Originally Posted by bbywu
The Marketplace forums are meant for the transaction of products/merchandise between members of the forum. The intent of the Marketplace is to provide forum members a place to purchase or sell personal items. Posts in each listing should reflect the transaction being posted. Please refrain from social commentary, retaliation for other posts, and disrupting another member's sale/WTB thread. Abusers of the Marketplace forums may have their privileges to access the forums revoked.

While 6speed is an open public forum, your posts are limited by the rules of the forum and by moderator review. This goes for ALL forum members. If you find a post that you feel is problematic or disruptive, please report it to the moderators rather than responding in kind.

Uh oh, someone got in trouble. Thanks " bbywu " for making sure things stay on topic.

( Opening a flickr account, pictures will be up soon )

Niko