Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S: 2006 Cayenne Turbo S, 128k MSRP, EVOMS GT650/700

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 01:29 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
F/S: 2006 Cayenne Turbo S, 128k MSRP, EVOMS GT650/700

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Price: $54900
Mileage: 24156
Color: Marine Blue Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Vehicle Info:

-Exterior color is Marine Blue Metallic, interior is black

-I am the original owner and, I took delivery of it May 23rd, 2006.

-I have the clear title in my possession, no lien.

-Has just over 24k miles

-The original MSRP was 128k, has pano roof, off road design package, trailer hitch, illuminated door sills, rear muti-zone climate control, rear view camera, parking sensors, wood steering wheel, 6 disc cd changer, entry and drive, and many other options I cant remember.

-Evoms GT650/700 hp package has been installed and running flawlessly for over 2 years and 10k+ miles. The cost is around 20k for this package. It ran 12.628@112.79mph in the quarter mile on pump gas in 70+ degree weather back in October. It is extremely fast yet drives very close to stock.

Vehicle Condition:

-It is in very good condition and has been fully maintained at Thoroughbred Motorcars in Nashville, the same place I ordered and bought it. However, it is nearly 4 years old and is not perfect. I just replaced the front brakes a couple of months ago which will save the next owner a lot of money.

-It has no outstanding issues, and I am taking it to the dealership this week to have it checked out and any issues fixed before the warranty runs out on May 23rd, 2010.

-The day after I took delivery of the vehicle, someone decided to scrape my front bumper (left side corner) with their car. The scrape was about 4 inches long, and was ONLY paint related. I had the front fascia repainted, and it was as good as new. Of course because of this there is a minor accident note on the Carfax. I have a copy of this report.

Reason for selling

-I have bought and sold 20+ cars in the past 5 years, and I have never kept a vehicle this long (4 years). The warranty is just about up, and I am ready for something newer. I already picked up an 09 GL550 last week, so I am ready for when this sells.

Price - $54,900

-I have priced this vehicle very aggressively to move it fast. I have taken into account the Carfax issue, the mods, as well as the wholesale and retail market. Please keep your low ball offers to yourself. This is a low mile car with almost 150k invested in it. If your are not a serious buyer, please dont waste my time.

-Shipping is the buyer responsibility. For payment, I only accept wires or cashier checks.

-I can be reached via email or PM, acicchelli@hotmail.com.

I am sure I left some information out, so feel free to ask any questions I may not have covered.

Here are the pictures, thanks for looking.

Aaron

Attached Images      
Old 05-16-2010, 01:30 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
More pictures

Attached Images      
Old 05-16-2010, 01:30 PM
couple more

Attached Images   
Old 05-16-2010, 11:47 PM
liuxiaoyu is infamous around these parts
nice CTTS,GLWS!!!

Old 05-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Thanks, sale pending

Old 05-18-2010, 03:16 PM
sfzoo is infamous around these parts
Wow, that was a quick sale for a nice CTTS!

Old 06-09-2010, 10:16 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
That was a good deal for an amazing car.... congrats on the new cars, enjoy them!