Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 996tt Lapis Blue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 09:55 AM
shaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud of
2002 996tt Lapis Blue

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $44000
Mileage: 42350
Color: Lapis blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual

I need to sell this car because it is just becoming an expensive cement weight. I do not have time to drive and enjoy the car like I would like. Love the car but someone else could actually use it. Interior is in very good shape. Crack in the CF on the steering wheel otherwise great. Exterior is good condition few some rock chips on the hood. More pics available upon request.

2002 996tt
Lapis blue w/ black interior (fairly rare combo usually tan or light grey)
42350 miles
Factory nav
CF (steering wheel, doors, ash tray)

EVOMSit flash
EVO VFlow
EVO Diverter valves
EVO headers
PS110s
Kinesis F110s 19"

$44000 obo

pm or email at shauntrimble@yahoo.com

Attached Images      
Old 05-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Chris B is infamous around these parts
What kind of problems are you having with the car?

Old 05-23-2010, 05:15 PM
shaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud of
Lack of time to use it.

The only problem I have had was the light switch problem that was easily fixed, no other issues.

Old 05-23-2010, 05:22 PM
couple more pics

Attached Images     
Old 05-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Chris B is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by shaunt
Lack of time to use it.

The only problem I have had was the light switch problem that was easily fixed, no other issues.

Oh, ok by "expensive cement weight" i thought you mean you were having problems. I get it now.

It truely is a gorgeous car and I LOVE the color. I just wish you werent so far away!

Old 05-23-2010, 06:23 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Best deal out there right now.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Chris B
Oh, ok by "expensive cement weight" i thought you mean you were having problems. I get it now.

It truely is a gorgeous car and I LOVE the color. I just wish you werent so far away!
Pretty much right in the middle of CA. 3.5 to SF 3.5 to LA

Old 05-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Would consider trade for newer Crew Cab diesel truck

Old 05-28-2010, 09:25 AM
still available

Attached Images    
Old 05-28-2010, 10:09 AM
sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !
With the mods, will it pass CA smog?

Old 05-28-2010, 11:44 AM
BMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond reputeBMiller33 has a reputation beyond repute
Next to Midnight Blue/Black the Lapis Blue/Black is one of my favorites and those wheels look fabulous! How wide are the rears? Good price, GLWS.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:04 PM
blue911tt is infamous around these parts
wish you were selling this 6 months ago. I got the same color,looks really good.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:52 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Son of a b!tch!!!!!!! Love this car!!!!!!! Had i not just twin turbo'd my lapis blue 996 c4s, this is exactly what i would have gone for.......congrats!!!! Car looks great and seems like a steal of a deal!!!!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys. I really love the look, color, stance, etc. I am very happy the way it turned out I am just not able to use it like I want.

sfhondapilot: Technically no because the intake does not have a CARB EO number but I have smogged it twice and they didn't care about the intake. It passes out the pipe easy.

BMiller33: 315/25/19s

Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Brand new Michelin PS2s 315/25/19s installed on the rear today

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 996tt Lapis Blue