Price: $30000
Mileage: 12400
Color: Platinum
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by SCIronMike
Nice! I was able to purchase a 2007 CTS-V in San Diego with 17,500 miles for $29,000. I would have totally gone for your car, but there is no way to get long tube headers to pass smog in California.

No worries Mike, I'm actually going to put the D3 Forgeline rims in the pictures on the Cadillac forums - That's right I gave them the stock rim/tires lol. Anyway you can call D3 performance and they will tell you about them, the V's are 6 lug so they are a bit " unique " in a good way, regardless rims+tires is one of the best performance upgrades you can do ( very light and wrapped with PS2's )

I honestly don't care if you don't want them I just like explaining things - Anyway since your a new V owner here are some facts/tips about her ( the Cts-V )

If you do not want to snap your differential, get axles, they will eliminate all wheel-hop. The V1 is notorious for wheel hop, and wheel hop equals broken something lol ( V1 is the first generation Cts-V, V2 is the second generation Cts-V incase you did not already know ) The V2 already comes stock with axles - She is pretty much set from there, especially if you have the FG2's

Other then that the car is really solid and have fun - I beat my friends 2010 Camaro SS with AR headers Corsa exhaust K&N intake and Tuned by the same people ( speed inc )

So the V1's are geared really well too - Wow I loved that car, can't stop talking about it lol.