Make: BMW
Model: 3-Series
Price: $8500
Mileage: 95000
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm cutting and pasting the info from the original add when I bought the car because little has changed - I'll edit original info showing changes in red.

For Sale:

1993, Red over bare metal, 95k miles (4 door, 5 speed)

This car is currently not registered, but it is a clean title (in hand), previously daily driven car. You could reinstall the horn button on the steering and pass state inspection in NC. It no longer has front window glass/motors/regulators either, so driving it to work could get rather wet on the wrong day. (I put the front windows back in with regulators - no motors - they are full up or full down. Done for transporting the car so that if raining, the interior doesn't get wet)

It would be better served however as a track car, DE, Time Trial legal, etc, which is what I use it for.

Stock M50 motor/internals
3.91 Limited slip diff installed
Competition cages 4-pt
Sparco Sprint side mounted seat with VAC floor mounts (The car didn't have a passenger seat when I got it. I installed VAC mounts on the passenger side with another seat and harness)
G-Force camlock 6-pt harness
Turner Motorsport I-Stock suspension (custom valved M3 Bilsteins, 660lb front 775lb rear springs, Fixed camber plates, and M3 sway and mounting points)
Treehouse Racing LCAB (old brackets and brand new offset bushing included too if you prefer)
1 year old LCA's
Ground control RSM
UUC short shift kit
UUC catback
M3 front bumper and ESM splitter (spare stock front bumper included)
Replica LTW low wing (2 piece)
16x7 Kosei K1's with 40-50% remaining on Yokohama 048MH (These rims currently have NEW - stickers still on - Hoosier R6 tires)
16x7.5 Borbets with 50-60% remaining on Yokohama 048MH (These rims have used BFG R1 tires - one is showing cords)
16x7 E46 7-spoke with no tires (These rims have Hoosier wets mounted)
New front calipers with brass guide bushings (rebuilt with new boots and seals this season)
TMS Chip chip included if I can find it - (never got the stock chip so the TMS chip is what you get)

I was riding with an instructor (he was driving my car) a few weeks after I got the car and he shifted from 3rd to 2nd (meant to go to 4th), and bent a valve on Evan's motor. I put a used 80,000 mile motor in and ran it all of my remaining events last year and two full 3 day events so far this year with NO problems. Also get's changes frequently with M1 15-50.

Had a new power steering rack put in this spring secondary to some leaking. The rear windows have been converted to lexan and the rear doors are gutted and fixed (cannot be opened without unscrewing fasteners).

The car will also come with 4 new in the box rotors and new in the box PFC track pads for the front and the rear.

Price is $8500 (I paid $7500 but it did not come with usable tires - you would be getting brand new hoosiers and hoosier rain tires. The rain tires are like cheating in the rain, they are that good!) I'm also including the new in the box pads and rotors.

The car is a PERFECT DE car. Has never given me a problem and runs and runs all day long.

I can reduce the price if someone doesn't want the extra rims/tires.

Also, I have the extra motor that will need a valve job and a spare trans (not broken - came with the motor I bought).

Contact me with questions:

jfriedlander@comcast.net
847-542-0300