Mileage: 10700
Color: slate gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

check your mail!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 AM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
Really want a 2010 GTR, white or gunmetal or maybe even red if the deal was right. So if anyone is looking for trade lemme know...Im open.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:40 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Sweet car and great color combo. GL with the sale, John

Old 07-12-2010, 04:04 PM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
Just back from vacation. Sure I missed a few emails. Ive had no time to deal with this car. Just found a GTR I like so price down to $75000. Remember, this car DOES have a carfax blemish. Had fender replaced and repainted. Clearbra reapplied. Confident that any Porsche dealer will give it a thumbs up mechanically. Car is super nice and has no issues. Just turned 11000 miles. Call 443-532-1651 or email to direxpgw@aol.com

Old 07-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Porsche

Still available and just got GTR in. What a beast. Someone make me an offer. I might drop a grand or two if somebody makes it easy for me.

Old 07-19-2010, 04:37 PM
911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute
Options???

Old 07-19-2010, 07:46 PM
turbo

Sport chrono, 6 spd, no CCBs, backs of seats painted gray, Porsche wood dash accents (park brake, steering wheel, dash trim), clear bra, exhaust and softronic ECU flash, warranty till 09/2011. No dings or scratches. Sweet car. Rides nice, just changed oil.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:20 PM
compositeguy is infamous around these parts
Wow, great deal. The wood grain is not my style, otherwise I might go for it.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:30 AM
Porsche

Let me be clear to all since my phone and email are ringing off the hook. This car DOES NOT have a clean carfax and HAS had a minor accident. I inspected thoroughly before I purchased. Ive learned that paperwork and carfax are virtually worthless and the best indication of condition is a good physical inspection, preferrably by a shop or expert. This car did have the passenger fender replaced, obviously repainted, and clearbra reapplied. No blending of paint with hood/door. No other damage. Inspected by Porsche and my local mechanic and I welcome anyone to have done on their own accord. Damage will have an impact on resale, but not on driveability. Super sweet car. No dings or scratches, just had oil changed, and runs like a raped ape with softronic ECU flash and exhaust. Never tracked, just weekend street driven. I have too many exotics sitting around house, just got a GTR and Porsche is fighting for garage space with my kids gocarts so must go. I dont wanna pull wool over anyones eyes with damage, but truely minor IMO. As I said, I welcome a thorough inspection...in fact I wouldnt buy myself if I didnt give it a good look over. Have a lift at house or can take to local mechanic. I'm not interested in trades really because I just have no room left, unless someone wants the Porsche and an 08 modded viper and has something I cant refuse.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:34 AM
wontonjon is infamous around these parts
or.....you could just build additional garage space and keep 'em all!!!!!!!!!

good luck by the way - beautiful car.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:08 AM
porsche

Originally Posted by wontonjon
or.....you could just build additional garage space and keep 'em all!!!!!!!!!

good luck by the way - beautiful car.
Haha. Would do that if I could. Have 6 car now and my lot wont support another building. My marriage probably wouldnt support it either.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:00 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Originally Posted by silversrt
Let me be clear to all since my phone and email are ringing off the hook. This car DOES NOT have a clean carfax and HAS had a minor accident. I inspected thoroughly before I purchased. Ive learned that paperwork and carfax are virtually worthless and the best indication of condition is a good physical inspection, preferrably by a shop or expert. This car did have the passenger fender replaced, obviously repainted, and clearbra reapplied. No blending of paint with hood/door. No other damage. Inspected by Porsche and my local mechanic and I welcome anyone to have done on their own accord. Damage will have an impact on resale, but not on driveability. Super sweet car. No dings or scratches, just had oil changed, and runs like a raped ape with softronic ECU flash and exhaust. Never tracked, just weekend street driven. I have too many exotics sitting around house, just got a GTR and Porsche is fighting for garage space with my kids gocarts so must go. I dont wanna pull wool over anyones eyes with damage, but truely minor IMO. As I said, I welcome a thorough inspection...in fact I wouldnt buy myself if I didnt give it a good look over. Have a lift at house or can take to local mechanic. I'm not interested in trades really because I just have no room left, unless someone wants the Porsche and an 08 modded viper and has something I cant refuse.
'08 modded Viper? I've been considering one so if that goes on the market drop me a PM with the details.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Do you have the details behind the fender replacement? Was it keyed? Accident? shopping cart bump?

Edwin

Old 07-21-2010, 06:32 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Do you have the details behind the fender replacement? Was it keyed? Accident? shopping cart bump?

Edwin

Question already asked:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2890793

Old 07-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
Whoops...sorry I missed that part. Thanks!

Btw, does the $75k include the HREs?

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 997 tt