Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 M5 640hp Dinan Stroker FS..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 06:44 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
2008 M5 640hp Dinan Stroker FS..

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: M5
Price: $98000
Mileage: 9288
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have decided to sell my M5 with the Dinan stroker. I have been back and forth on this but there are 2 reasons I am selling. The first one being, I bought this car to make it my daily driver but I always find myslef watching the weather, not taking it certain places and being too paranoid. I don't know why, I am more worried when I drive this car than my Lamborghini. I find myself driving my M6 everywhere, maybe because I bought the M6 used and I knew someone else drove it in the rain. I have not driven the M5 in over 2 months, it just sits there in the garage with the battery tender hooked up. I just took it to BMW last week for a oil service because the service light came on. Secondly, I am going to buy a F430 Scuderia and send it to Underground Racing to have it twin-turboed. I just think the M5 needs to go to someone that will enjoy it and use it. It has 9288 miles on it and has never ever been driven in the rain or parked outside. I picked it up new with 10 miles on it and it has had a complete clear bra on it since it has 22 miles. It's had 7 oil changes since new, I am a freak. I drive it with towels on the front seats and the factory air bag sticker has never been removed. My 20 year old daughter has been the only person that has ridden in the back seat 2 twice

The original sticker was $98420 and I paid $92105. The options on the car are: Alpine white, Black Perf. Merino leather, heated and cooled seats, Comfort Access system, Soft close doors, Multifunction seats w/lumbar, Active seats, Power rear sunshade, Rear sunshades, Moonroof, Front Ventilated seats, Fold down rear seats w/skibag, Park distance control, iPod&USB adapter, Navigation, Heads up display, Satellite radio, Enhanced Premium sound, Aluminum trim, M series floor mats and BMW rubber floormats& trunk mat. I have added the following: Dinan 5.7 stroker motor, Dinan throttlebodies, Dinan CF airboxes w/bigger mass air, custom Dinan modified exhaust manifolds, custom Dinan software, Dinan rear Diff with custom gears, 3.62 not the 3.91, RPI heavy duty oil cooler, ASR full polished 3" exhaust with hi-flo cats, RPI pulley, RPI scoops, KW adjustable coilover suspension, 21" HRE wheels, textured black centers, chrome lips, Pirelli P-Zero tires, Black kidney grills, black side grills, Hamann front lip, ACS rear spoiler, Vorstiener hood, Alpine amp with a 10" Sub in the trunk, clear bra on the entire front end, hood, fenders, behind the rear doors and behind the rear tires, tint and wired for V1. The Dinan motor was done last year with approx 6000 miles on the car. The rear end was installed at 7184 miles and it's had 3 oil changes since then.

I don't want to think how much money I have in it but it's close to $160k. I will sell it for the original MSRP or $98420 or close. I think that's a hell of a deal for someone. The warranty is good through 2/14/2012 or 50k.

The car has 9288 miles on it.

SW

Last edited by streetking; 07-06-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:53 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
does the car come with the towels on the front seats..... good luck with the sale, a car like this is a treat for the buyer given how it has been treated by the owner...just the sort of warped owner i look out for when buying used...i guess the other option would be just to lighten up and drive the thing like a 'normal' car...

Old 07-06-2010, 09:33 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cohenfive
does the car come with the towels on the front seats..... good luck with the sale, a car like this is a treat for the buyer given how it has been treated by the owner...just the sort of warped owner i look out for when buying used...i guess the other option would be just to lighten up and drive the thing like a 'normal' car...
Haha, yes, it comes with the towels.. My wife never realized it has a/c cooled seats for a long time..

Old 07-06-2010, 09:44 AM
nevert00fast is infamous around these partsnevert00fast is infamous around these parts
Wow... If I had a M5 it would look exactly like that. Good luck with your sale.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car! Modded perfectly. GLWS

Old 07-06-2010, 01:28 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
This would make a FANTASTIC wedding present for Sarah and I later this year!

Old 07-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Kent is infamous around these parts
The PERFECT M5!

Old 07-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by RyanWoon
This would make a FANTASTIC wedding present for Sarah and I later this year!
haha, then buy it!

Old 07-06-2010, 03:45 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetking
My 20 year old daughter has been the only person in the back seat 2 twice
I might be having a talk with my daughter's boyfriend........

Old 07-07-2010, 12:08 AM
PorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to behold
What a great M5! GLWS.

Old 07-07-2010, 05:34 AM
joshd is infamous around these parts
Has to be the best M5 on the market right now if not ever. I would know b/c I'm selling one . Nothing like this though. GLWS!

Old 07-07-2010, 06:50 AM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
I wish I have the extra money to pick this thing up... too bad i just picked up a DD and I love in NYC LOL.

good luck with the sale!

Old 07-07-2010, 10:45 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
even if I could buy this I would be nervous to drive it considering I know how you took care of it....I would feel guilty if I got a scuff on the front lip or something....I feel like you would know and come find me and take the car back or something

Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 AM
TXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura about
Wow....just wow. I have nothing else to say other than I wish I had the need right now....

Old 07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Thanks guys...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2008 M5 640hp Dinan Stroker FS..