Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2000 Boxster S 20K miles, many extras!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Smoltz is infamous around these parts
What a sick deal!!! Why did I just buy my M3? :-( I'll pass the word on to anyone I know that is looking.

Thanks,
Adam

Old 02-15-2005, 07:33 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Thank you Adam! I am taking a bath here but my wedding is only 7 weeks away and she can't drive a 6speed so I need to replace with an S-Class. I'll be back in a 996 sooner than later.

Old 02-16-2005, 06:48 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
great looking Boxster. One of the best I have seen....

Old 02-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Last call before it goes on eBay!

I will write a check to someone who gets me a buyer!

Old 03-01-2005, 01:52 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
wow that is a great looking car. I will pass the word around for you bro. The price is unbelievable for those extras and that car. I have seen stock cars with more miles go for more money around my area. Good luck with sale and the wedding.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:30 AM
swordsman is infamous around these parts
Great looking car! Just got my gf a new Audi TT and this definitely seems to be a much better deal...too bad she doesn't drive a 6speed. Good luck and will spread the word for you!

Old 03-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks for all the kind words.

Old 03-02-2005, 12:33 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Not helping but...she needs to learn how to drive a stick, how else could you marry her?

Old 03-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Former Vendor
Na, I'd rather her drive her own car!

Anyone have any interest here since the last run? Maybe you know of anyone looking. This is such a sweet car at the right price I will confidently guarantee satisfaction!!!

Old 03-16-2005, 10:32 PM
onefastwrx04 is infamous around these parts
want to trade for a chopper?

Old 03-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Former Vendor
No, but I'll trade you for cash!

Old 03-18-2005, 08:11 AM
Kev
Kev is infamous around these parts
Stryke,

Your car is one of the nicest looking Boxsters I've seen. Beautiful! I wish I was in the market for a Boxster right now but unfortunately I'm not. Like everyone else I will definitely pass the word along, though.

One question. Could you PM me some info (address, number, etc.) on your detail shop? I'm in LI and need some work done on my cars. It's almost spring time! Thanks a lot.

Good luck with the car. And best of luck with the wedding as well.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:42 AM
Former Vendor
Kev,

Thank you very much for all the kind words. The shop is located at 823 Forest Ave in Staten Island, NY. The number there is 718-556-7226.

Old 04-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Former Vendor
SOLD!!!!

To a lucky buyer at an awesome price. I'll miss this car!

Old 04-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
Is that what you get for getting married? Selling the Porsche car??

Congratz on the sell!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2000 Boxster S 20K miles, many extras!!!