Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2003 Corvette MY 50th ZO6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
FS: 2003 Corvette MY 50th ZO6

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $23500
Mileage: 27058
Color: Millenium Yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Please direct all inquiries to member Jeff here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...o=newpm&u=2759

For Sale: 2003 Millennium Yellow 50th Anniversary Z06
Car is located in Charlotte, NC
Black interior, no BSM’s, memory seats, dimming mirrors
27,058miles
382 whp / 372 tq. on 91 octane California gas with uber-conservative tune (see dyno chart below)
$23,500

I’m the second owner of this car. I purchased it in February 2006 with roughly 9,400 miles on the odometer. It was a garage queen in Houston, with barely a spec of dirt under the hood. The only mods I've done are simple bolt-ons to increase durability (brake ducts, radiator/oil cooler, clutch, etc.). The car now spends almost all of its time sitting in my garage. It has never been in any accidents, had body or paint work, etc. I have the title in hand.
Mechanically it is perfect. Interior is great…no issues. The only cosmetic issue is a few small scrapes on the very bottom of the door and rocker panel on the driver’s side (which can be seen in the photos below). The rest of the paint is excellent, with very few nicks, etc.

I purchased most of my upgrades through LG Motorsports. All installation and maintenance work on the car was performed by Orange County Corvettes in Los Angeles. I have receipts for all of the work. I relocated to Charlotte, NC at the end of 2008, which is where the car is now. I haven’t done any upgrades since.
Below is the upgrade list. Install cost is not included in this pricing, so it would cost considerably more to replicate these mods.
I no longer have the OEM exhaust manifold, cats, or clutch. All other OEM parts will be included with the car: radiator, thermostat, intake/air bridge, brake pads & discs.

Suspension
Upgraded 2004 shocks
Lowered slightly on stock bolts

Brakes
DRM brake ducts
LG G2 spindle ducts
I have some extra pads and discs that I could throw in with the car.

Engine/Drivetrain
LG Pro Long Tubes with high flow cats
Halltech Stinger Warhead intake (black)
Ron Davis radiator with integrated oil cooler
Hypertech 160 deg. T-stat
Exedy Twin Disc clutch/flywheel. I didn't change the clutch out because I was doing smoky burnouts. In fact, this car has never once been down a drag strip. I had the classic C5 vette "clutch sticks to the floor" issue. I decided not to fiddle around with all of the voodoo fixes out there. Instead I replaced the clutch, flywheel, and all associated parts (slave, throwout, etc., and had a remote bleeder installed) This was all installed at 23,500 miles, so it's almost new.
CAGS skip shift defeat- Installed before I owned the car.

That’s about $6-$7k in mods without labor. With labor it would be creeping up on $8 or $9k to replicate.

Wheels/Tires
The price of the car includes OEM wheels and Michelin Pilot Sports in OEM sizes. The wheels are in excellent condition, and the tires are only two months old. I don't have any pics with them on the car, but surprise surprise, the car looks exactly like every other Z06 with stock wheels when they're installed!

Cosmetic
Replaced all silver badges with black
Shorty antenna
No BSM’s
The VHS tape that came with the car is still in plastic.
With the beefed up clutch, increased cooling capacity, and LG headers, it would be the perfect platform to add heads, cam, etc. to get big, reliable power. Or you could just leave it the way it is and have stock reliability with a little added punch. The car passed California and North Carolina emissions no problem.
I have been on the automotive forums for quite some time, and many members can vouch for me. I also have an impeccable track record working in the automotive aftermarket business for the last 8 or so years. You can buy from me with confidence.
I don't have to sell the car, and I'm not in any kind of dire financial situation. Therefore, please don't send me any ridiculous offers. I've been watching market pricing and have priced my car accordingly. This is a ton of car for the money, with a select few tasteful and desirable mods. I'm not interested in any trades at this time.
I can be reached at jeffreyjritter@gmail.com. Over the weekend the best way to reach me is on my cell. 704- six seven four- 7853
If you want to fly in to see or pick up the car, I'm less then 15 minutes from Charlotte airport (CLT), and would be happy to pick you up.

Thanks for looking.
Jeff Ritter

Here is a video walk around of the car and the exhaust sound. It is very quiet at idle, and only yells a bit when you dig into it:
MY C5Z06 with LG Pro Long Tubes and stock Ti muffler on Vimeo

Receipts from OCC and LG

Driver seat in excellent condition due to my narrow self

There have only been passengers in the car probably a dozen times during my ownership.

i
Here are the small scrapes I mentioned above. All other flaws in the paint are smaller than the tip of a pen.

This one gives you the scale of the small scratch on the drivers door at the bottom.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:39 AM
JRitt is infamous around these parts
Price reduced to $22,000 firm.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:47 AM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
Very nice!! A vette on Volks?? Isn't that sacreligious...lol

GLWS.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:21 PM
I have a deposit on the car and the sale is pending. I will update Chuck when the transaction is complete. Thanks.

Very nice!! A vette on Volks?? Isn't that sacreligious...lol
For sure...my car has an identity crisis! Thanks.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Sold. Thanks for looking.