Color: Interlagos Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Gotcha, thanks.

Bump!

Old 08-15-2010, 07:20 AM
ktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to behold
more pics

Old 08-28-2010, 01:13 PM
LSXRX7 is infamous around these parts
Where the fenders blended when the hood was replaced? Do you still have the original hood? I am interested but would like the original hood reinstalled on it. Also would you be able to perform a California smog check prior to transfer?

Old 08-30-2010, 09:26 AM
ktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LSXRX7
Where the fenders blended when the hood was replaced? Do you still have the original hood? I am interested but would like the original hood reinstalled on it. Also would you be able to perform a California smog check prior to transfer?

Yes i have the original hood with a clear bra on it. What do you mean by fenders blended? The fenders were not touched when the hood went on.

Installing the original hood would not be a problem.

In terms of California smog - The car only has rear mufflers so none of the emissions system has been tampered with.

Kevin

note: I'm leaving the country on Wednesday Sept 1st. I'll be available via email (ktan@imolamotorsports.com) but not by phone. The car will be available for viewing at my shop in Minneapolis but i wont be back till the 16th.

Old 08-30-2010, 09:39 AM
DaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really nice
Originally Posted by ktan
Dave ... you should buy it! its always sitting at my shop
Bring it to C&C on the 4th !

Old 08-30-2010, 09:51 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Kev,
I can swing by and pick it up and bring it to C&C on Sat. I'm going to be dropping my car off at you place sometime this week anyways.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by DaveKrek
Bring it to C&C on the 4th !

gonna be on the other side of the world during C+C but as luis said he'll bring it down. I still think you should come by before i leave on Wednesday if you have time Dave

Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 PM
kumar75150 is infamous around these parts
Nice car. I'll be in the market for something similar if and when I can sell my Z06.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:22 PM
StPatsDay is infamous around these partsStPatsDay is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

very tasteful mods

Old 09-02-2010, 10:09 PM
LSXRX7 is infamous around these parts
Usually adjacent panels are basecoated w/full clear to ensure a perfect match so it is good that wasn't done in case someone wants the car with the original hood like how I would want it.

I am leaving the country as well Sept 7 and will be returning the 17th so I will be in contact then.

The reason why I ask for a CA smog is because it is sellers responsibility to perform a smog check prior to transfer and any local smog station to you should be able to perform a CA smog check that is all.

- Mark

Originally Posted by ktan
Yes i have the original hood with a clear bra on it. What do you mean by fenders blended? The fenders were not touched when the hood went on.

Installing the original hood would not be a problem.

In terms of California smog - The car only has rear mufflers so none of the emissions system has been tampered with.

Kevin

note: I'm leaving the country on Wednesday Sept 1st. I'll be available via email (ktan@imolamotorsports.com) but not by phone. The car will be available for viewing at my shop in Minneapolis but i wont be back till the 16th.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Mark.S4 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LSXRX7
Usually adjacent panels are basecoated w/full clear to ensure a perfect match so it is good that wasn't done in case someone wants the car with the original hood like how I would want it.

I am leaving the country as well Sept 7 and will be returning the 17th so I will be in contact then.

The reason why I ask for a CA smog is because it is sellers responsibility to perform a smog check prior to transfer and any local smog station to you should be able to perform a CA smog check that is all.

- Mark
MN doesn't have emissions checking/testing.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
And since the only mod done to the car is an exhaust it should have no issues in CA passing smog.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:59 PM
XoDuZz is infamous around these parts
nice looking m5, just test drove one yesterday... total beast!!

Old 09-30-2010, 08:39 AM
911/M5 is infamous around these parts
Sold!! Thanks for the great car Kevin. Funny, this is my second blue M car purchased on 6speedonline in 6 months!! LOL...

We really enjoyed the drive hom as it gave us time to learn all about the many cool things this car does. I think the tires are going to have to be replaced, but I might get some mileage out of these...we'll see. I'm still not sure why you sold it as it seems like such a great car. We got compliments on it several times on the drive home when we would stop for gas or food.

I'm sure I'l have other questions for you soon. Let's also chat soon about getting the remaining parts home.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 AM
wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !
too late.... ( for me)

Enjoy the beautiful Car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 BMW M5 V10 39k miles