Model: M3
Price: $42000
Mileage: 20076
Color: Night Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Any 1/4mile times ? Any issues currently ?

Old 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM
XoDuZz is infamous around these parts
have never seen this on M3forums or e46fanatics.. very nice.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:24 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
It's all over m3forum from back in the day...search it. Good car and owner.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
and bavarianspeed.com... just throwing that out there.

very very VERY sick car.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:32 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CURI0
From that graph it would seem that is in fact the strongest SC S54 that has been built.
My buddy built the highest HP SC S54 with a Vortech YSi trim. A LOT of $$$$ invested. This car however is a strong runner, and I can't believe it hasn't sold!

Originally Posted by daonly1
Sickkkkkkk M man ! the RWHP is outta control ! mine only make 500 RWHP... lol... GLWS !!!! try to post on e46fanatics.com u might get alotta interest there thats where i have mine posted
You're car will make more with a pulley swap and more fuel. When I built you're car, it was on low boost (factory ttrim pulley). You can probably get 16psi out of that head unit, plus add another fuel pump and go for 600 on pump.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:07 AM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
Talk about a sleeper!

Old 09-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I am refinancing my house so I don't have to sell

I am interested in the YSi blower but I am not sure how to get it to fit under the hood.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Old 09-10-2010, 11:04 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Custom blower bracket, custom everything.

Don't change it, you hit the nail on the head when you said the car is RELIABLE. Street cars aren't much fun when they don't run or cause headaches.

Old 09-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Custom blower bracket, custom everything.

Don't change it, you hit the nail on the head when you said the car is RELIABLE. Street cars aren't much fun when they don't run or cause headaches.
So I take that you would vote no on a 75 shot?

Old 09-10-2010, 11:17 AM
I don't like nitrous on these cars as they are such a PITA to tune for a PROPER setup.

You can get away with a 75 shot, but a wideband is absolutely necessary at the least.

Also depends on how the car was tuned. I assume it's running a MAF

Last edited by BAD ASS TA WS6; 09-10-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:50 PM
No, its MAF less I believe.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Than don't do the 75 shot, run it as it sits Saw it a couple years ago at a 60-130 when I was down visiting the Powells and crew. Awesome car!

Old 09-11-2010, 02:51 PM
EDIT, Update: I will also trade for a Camry/Accord/Ford Fusion type daily driver, plus of course cash.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Price drop! $42K, I have too many cars.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:07 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
hypothetical question--if a buyer was not local to the engine builder and the car needed service, how would that work?

still an amazing looking sleeper!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 585 HP SAE Individual M3 w/ Built Motor