Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

SL Owners: 19" BBS LM's for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:01 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
SL Owners: 19" BBS LM's for sale

$3500 for the set, will thrown in Michelin PS2's w/4k mi on em.

Images here

Old 02-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Banned
sticky is infamous around these parts
Hmmm I have an SL that would love that set, maybe we can work something out.

Old 02-11-2005, 09:25 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Hey Ryan,
We just got our 05 SL55 1 1/2 weeks ago!! Been lookign for wheels!! Will these fit the 55 without spacers?? What are the wheel and tire sizes?? How much tread would you say on the tires (%)?? I assume they are in FL??
Evan
PS-Sending the car to Renntech for ECU and Pulley, are you happy with your upgrades?? Also what exhaust is that, and do you like it??

Old 02-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Banned
sticky is infamous around these parts
Back off mother@#%^er my SL needs those rims. Just kidding man, but since it's time for new tires I might as well get new rims...

Old 02-11-2005, 10:05 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sticky
Back off mother@#%^er my SL needs those rims. Just kidding man, but since it's time for new tires I might as well get new rims...
HAHA you have first dibs for sure.... These aren't exactly what we want neway, but I do like um!!
Evan

Old 02-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Shank did you sell the SL? You need to update your sig to get the RS6 out of there. Hope all is well.

Old 02-12-2005, 02:32 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Marc, I did not sell the SL. I will update the RS6. There is some treadlifein the rear tires.............. key word being some - thats why they're for free. The fronts are perfecto.

Old 02-12-2005, 04:47 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Will they fit a 2002 CL500? If so I want in on the action too!

Old 02-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
I hear you that is a swet deal..Are they here in Miami? I have a friend who just got an SL600 and is looking for rims I will send him info..

Old 02-12-2005, 07:34 AM
Yes in Miami. As of this morning in 1 hour, they will be at Ben's (Wheels Boutique) shop.

I am moving to 20"

Old 02-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
What width 20" are you going with? Tire size?

Old 02-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Still available. Will sell for $3500 shipped

Old 02-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Go look at the pix that you posted, Shank... you sure you want to make the move? As far as wheels go, the BBS LM wheel is a legendary line. They're the perfect blend of sport, bling, and exclusivity for your SL... might me mess'n with close-to-perfection here!

Old 02-20-2005, 11:38 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Hey Ryan,
We just got our 05 SL55 1 1/2 weeks ago!! Been lookign for wheels!! Will these fit the 55 without spacers?? What are the wheel and tire sizes?? How much tread would you say on the tires (%)?? I assume they are in FL??
Evan
PS-Sending the car to Renntech for ECU and Pulley, are you happy with your upgrades?? Also what exhaust is that, and do you like it??
AMG -

Shanks wheels will fit your 55 with no mods at all. Even the centering rings are the same. It's a very good deal. Those wheels/tires new are $6,500. Assuming the car has a 255/285 tire combo, they'll fit without rubbing on the 55, too. It's a perfect fit.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 02-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
damn man are you sure...looks pretty awesome to me - but i know everyone wants a change every now and then

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***