Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 Scion tC - Auto, Low Mileage, New Tires, Freshly Detailed, Adult Owned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 07:35 PM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
2007 Scion tC - Auto, Low Mileage, New Tires, Freshly Detailed, Adult Owned

Year: 2007
Make: Scion
Model: tC
Price: $12999
Mileage: 32763
Color: Metallic Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

This for sale for a fiancee has prior moderator approval...GT3 Chuck

I am listing my fiancee's 2007 Scion tC. She is the original owner of the vehicle. It has always been a Florida car. I just purchased her a 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for her birthday; therefore, we are now selling her car. I have included many photos of the vehicle. As you can see, the car is in excellent condition inside and out. I just had the car professionally detailed (7+ hours), and the car really looks terrific. The metallic grey paint really sparkles in the sun. The does have an iPod connection and controls on the factory Pioneer head unit (not sure if standard). I will be putting a brand new set of tires on the car (not pictured). Currently, the driver's side rear tire has a very slow leak causing the tire pressure monitoring light to come on. Of course, this will be remedied with the new tires. Really, the pictures speak for themselves. The car was involved in a minor rear end collision with cosmetic damage down to the bumper cover and decklid. All repairs were completed at the dealership's body shop. The professional detailer could not detect that any paint work had been done on the vehicle. The wheels have some very light curb rash which is to be expected. There is one small door ding on the driver's side behind the door that I have pointed out and photographed. There are minor rock chips on the hood that I attempted to photograph. Otherwise, the car is perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically. I just had the vehicle serviced by the Toyota dealership only requiring an oil change. The AC blows ice cold. The car has an existing powertrain warranty good for 5 years (April of 2012) or 60,000 miles. I had the windows professionally tinted approximately 3 months ago. Windshield wipers are new. Please feel free to message me with any questions. I believe my price is extremely competitive based on the condition, mileage, location, etc. I recently paid off the car and will have the title in hand any day now.

Attached Images      

Last edited by PianoProdigy; 09-05-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:58 AM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
Bump

Old 09-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Great first car!

Old 09-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Price reduced!

Old 09-05-2010, 01:23 PM
New price!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:09 AM
Going up!

Old 09-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Kent is infamous around these parts
My niece turns 16 in 2 weeks. Is this vehicle still available?

Old 09-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Vehicle just sold on Friday.