Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 Black Jeep SRT8 - Supercharged 580hp - Mid-Atlantic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 06:14 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
2006 Black Jeep SRT8 - Supercharged 580hp - Mid-Atlantic

Year: 2006
Make: Jeep
Model: Grand Cherokee
Price: $32900
Mileage: 52800
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
I am the third owner of this beautiful 580hp Jeep, it has always been well taken care of and kept in tip-top shape (exterior and maintenance wise). No short cuts have been taken with this jeep on maintenance or modifications - everything has been done right. Clean carfax, no paintwork. The interior of the vehicle is nearly spotless - perfect condition. The exterior is also in excellent condition, no dings or dents to my knowledge - there's a minor scratch on the hood and a more noticeable scratch over the driver's side fender, but that's it. Overall this jeep is in incredible shape, inside and out. It runs perfect and is very, very fast.

I'm in not in a huge rush to sell, so l won't be taking any ridiculous offers.

This is quite an suv; loaded with options, great shape, and extremely fast with all the motorwork.

2006 Black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with 52,800 miles

All 2006 factory options except block heater/DVD (Nav, 6-DISC CD, Sirius Satellite Radio, Heated front seats, Bluetooth, Auto High-Beams, power adjust pedals, Parking Distance Sensors, dual climate, etc…!!)

Engine oil always changed every 4000 miles with either Royal Purple or Castrol Syntec
Just changed the motor oil, Trans and t-case fluids 500 miles ago
Also, I just had it professionally detailed (interior, exterior/waxed) before putting it up for sale

New tranny 1k miles ago.
I took the jeep with me while working in Miami for the summer. While there, we had Vortec go over the entire supercharger system/tune to make sure everything was done correctly at my friends shop. They checked it out and said everything looked great. So, rest assured that this entire setup, as the jeep currently sits, is 100% well done... No bugs or issues, period. I paid thousands of dollars to have everything gone over on this Jeep when replacing the trans to make sure everything was perfectly correct (mechanically and tune-wise).

I have the paperwork to all the work i've had done.

Engine mods:
Vortect V-3 Supercharger system with the 8.5psi 30-tooth pulley (I also have stock 32 tooth) (Aprox. 580bhp/525tq)
K&N High-Flow filter
Custom Front Mount Air-Air Intercooler
Full Borla-S Exhaust system
Custom ECU and ECM tune by Sixto Motorsports in Miami
Builder Bill high Torque/HP Transfer-Case

Other mods:
Nitto 420S's (285/275) (Approx. 12K miles)
Polished Stub Antenna
NGK Iridium Plugs
SRT8 Polished door panels
Jet 180 Thermostat
Blacked out tail lights
15% tint

Located in Roanoke, VA.

(I'm willing to aid in the process of shipping the jeep if you live a considerable distance and don't want to drive. I recently had it shipped home from Miami to VA (1k miles) for only $600 with amazing service.)

Asking $32,900 OBO

Please PM me with questions/offers

Name:  IMG_0271.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  143.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0272.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  135.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0273.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  131.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0274.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  133.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0275.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  119.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0277.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  111.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0281.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  49.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0282.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  68.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0283.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0284.jpg
Size:  70.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0290.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  62.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0294.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  72.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0295.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  57.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0301.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  92.3 KB

Name:  IMG_5460.jpg
Size:  81.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5458.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  79.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5457.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  100.1 KB

Name:  IMG_5455.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  80.7 KB

Name:  IMG_5454.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  77.8 KB

Name:  IMG_5451.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  98.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5448.jpg
Size:  72.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5447.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5446.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  57.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5445.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  74.2 KB

Last edited by Renegades; 11-22-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:44 PM
forhamilton is infamous around these parts
Bet that's a fast *****. Glws

Old 10-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Jl4punch2 is infamous around these parts
Hey, Im in Richmond VA, are you interested in any type of trade?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-hp-rated.html

Old 10-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Actually, do you want to sell your 996tt?

Old 10-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by forhamilton
Bet that's a fast *****. Glws
Ridiculously fast, especially from a stop. Nothing can touch it.

Originally Posted by Jl4punch2
Actually, do you want to sell your 996tt?
Thanks for the trade offer but i'm really just trying to sell the jeep outright.

The 996TT is also for sale, I just haven't gotten around to listing it yet. PM me if you are interested though.

Old 10-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Who did the tranny? Is it new or rebuilt?

The miles kinda turn me off specially under the stress of the SC but with a PPI I would be very interested in buying. I would be a cash buyer but I was thinking something around $24k. Stock they are selling for $21-$22k

Old 10-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Who did the tranny? Is it new or rebuilt?

The miles kinda turn me off specially under the stress of the SC but with a PPI I would be very interested in buying. I would be a cash buyer but I was thinking something around $24k. Stock they are selling for $21-$22k
My good friend's shop, the Stables Miami, did the install for the trans (it came out of another jeep with a few thousand miles on it)... and then we had Vortec come over and inspect everything, check out the new tune, etc. Everything with this vehicle is extremely well setup. The SC'r has only been on for 12k miles or so; thus, there's really been no stress - and I don't drag race it.

24k wouldn't even get you a stock one with these miles and this clean, i'm sorry. You wouldn't be able to replicate this setup for anything less than $10k. Go search for another supercharged SRT8 for sale, I'm betting this one is one of only a few that are for sale (probably the only one actually). A quick glance at the market will show you that stock 06's with 50k+ miles are going in the $26k-28k range still... the highly modded ones are even more - unfortunately for buyers.

I'm 100% fine with anyone wanting to do a PPI, this car is in great shape.

Bear in mind i put OBO, so i'm not being FIRM on my price, however, I won't be taking offers $8-9k less than my asking price.

Last edited by Renegades; 10-14-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:25 PM
renesis is infamous around these parts
couple of questions,
what trim level is the vortech? i couldnt see in the pic, and is it possible to add a tow hitch if you relocate the exhaust? i need a tow vehicle.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:14 AM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
That thing looks wicked, i've always loved those things!

Old 10-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by renesis
couple of questions,
what trim level is the vortech? i couldnt see in the pic, and is it possible to add a tow hitch if you relocate the exhaust? i need a tow vehicle.
This is the V-3 Si-Trim CCW rotation supercharger. You can add a tow hitch without relocating the exhaust actually, there are a few companies that make these hitches...also, there are a few guys who have had custom setups made as well. You have a few options when it comes to setting up a tow hitch on the Jeep.

Sorry but 2006 with 50K + are not selling for $26-$28k. Not sure if your looking at ASKING prices on ebay / autotrader or what but if you look under completed listings on ebay, 2006 with 50-60k bids are not getting above $21,000 on any of them. MMR (Manheim Market Report) shows them selling for $22-24.

As a guy that mods his cars Im sure you know how little value they add to the car compared to what they cost. I think in todays market a car with $10,000 in mods is good for $2-3k more than stock.

I currently have a 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with a Manga Supercharger, Corsa exh, etc. and Im asking $33,900 and the car has $12,000 invested in it

Im not trying to knock you on your asking price, Im just letting you know what I think is a fair price on my behalf. Im a cash buyer, if you would like to get to a price both parties are ok with feel free to email me.
I do understand where you're coming from. I have access to MMR auction prices as well and any of those prices you'll see on there, and what i've found, are in the low to mid 20s (for 06 w 50k) - which is what dealers are getting them for (Black book) and then selling them for several thousand more to the public market. The things are not easy to get for cheap, unfortunately... many want them, and they've stopped producing them now.

Bear in mind this supercharger setup is not your ordinary bolt-on + email tune as you would most commonly find (+ Custom FMIC). (Those basic tune setups cause major problems in the long run, transmission-wise..) It is incredibly well-setup as it is, and I paid the price for that to happen. What you list your Challenger (yours looks amazing btw) for is your prerogative, it appears to me that the market for those cars is slightly different than it is for the Jeeps.

I'm currently in no huge rush to sell it (although it'd be nice to move it along), I have the title in hand, no worries with lien bs. When I get an offer that seems to be in the ball-park of what I want, I'll gladly negotiate and come down some.

Last edited by Renegades; 10-15-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:18 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Unfotunately, I've had to remove a post it violates forum guidelines. To review:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ace-rules.html

Do not...

...comment about price in someone else's thread or hijack a thread by going off topic.

If you would like to negotiate the price, do it via PM. Do not comment about the price being too high. Do not make negative remarks or inflammatory comments about items that are for sale.

Old 10-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Renegades
This is the V-3 Si-Trim CCW rotation supercharger. You can add a tow hitch without relocating the exhaust actually, there are a few companies that make these hitches...also, there are a few guys who have had custom setups made as well. You have a few options when it comes to setting up a tow hitch on the Jeep.

I do understand where you're coming from. I have access to MMR auction prices as well and any of those prices you'll see on there, and what i've found, are in the low to mid 20s (for 06 w 50k) - which is what dealers are getting them for (Black book) and then selling them for several thousand more to the public market. The things are not easy to get for cheap, unfortunately... many want them, and they've stopped producing them now.

Bear in mind this supercharger setup is not your ordinary bolt-on + email tune as you would most commonly find (+ Custom FMIC). (Those basic tune setups cause major problems in the long run, transmission-wise..) It is incredibly well-setup as it is, and I paid the price for that to happen. What you list your Challenger (yours looks amazing btw) for is your prerogative, it appears to me that the market for those cars is slightly different than it is for the Jeeps.

I'm currently in no huge rush to sell it (although it'd be nice to move it along), I have the title in hand, no worries with lien bs. When I get an offer that seems to be in the ball-park of what I want, I'll gladly negotiate and come down some.

Well MMR and black book are way different, both used together to to really determine the price of a used car. I dont like MMR too much, bc out of the 2000 people attending each Manheim auciton each week, about half are legit dealers, the other half are private buyers that are friends with dealers and they obviously pay more than a dealer would. Happens everyday.

Just to inform you you black book as of Oct 16th, Average Black Book is $21,650 then you have a $450 add for roof. Might have a $100-200 add for miles.

I would really like to pursue this vehicle, so if we can get some communication going through PM that would be great. I am a cash in your hand buyer and Im from Richmond, I will also be very interested in buying your 996 as well. If you have a BB&T bank close by we could do a direct wire transfer.

Old 10-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Bump TT

Old 10-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Mrbig is infamous around these parts
Any track times in the 1/4 mile

Old 11-08-2010, 08:25 AM
I've never drag raced it, but if I had to guess i'd say this should easily run low 12s in the 1/4 mile.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 Black Jeep SRT8 - Supercharged 580hp - Mid-Atlantic