Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 2002 b5 s4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 10:21 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Fs: 2002 b5 s4

Year: 2002
Make: Audi
Model: S4
Price: $29000
Mileage: 40400
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

So unfortunately the time has come to finally sell my S4. I rarely drive it anymore and basically I need some more garage space. If I could convince my wife to let me put a couple lifts in our garage, I would keep it….but she has pictures in her head of cars falling on our kids. It's arguably the nicest condition S4 in the country and probably one of the most modified. I'm embarrassed to admit the money I have spent modding it over the years. But those who have seen some of my other cars will appreciate the same detailed and ‘no expense spared’ mentality I have had towards this S4. I'm asking 29k firm. Details of mods and some history are below.

I bought it new back in March of 2002 (last year for the B5). The chassis has 40,400 miles. No accidents, no snow, and it has rarely seen rain. Other than a few minor chips on front bumper (and one very small chip on hood), it is flawless inside and outside. I have the original window sticker, and all maintenance and mod receipts from day one (oil changed minimum every 3k). It would make for a great all weather daily, but I can't bring myself to beating it up everyday.

It has never been on a road course or drag strip, but a similar turbo kit built by the same shop who assembled this car (VAST Performance out of Detroit) trapped 134 a couple years ago. It dyno'd 595 awhp at 26 psi on 104 unleaded on a Mustang dyno when we finished the motor build spring 2009 (when most of the current round of mods were completed). The built motor has approximately 3k miles on it since. The custom VAST software allows a pump/race gas program switch using the cruise control stalk. Everything runs perfect and I've had zero issues with it. I've only run a couple tanks of 104 through it, so it is normally cruised around just on pump gas. Feel free to speak with Mike or Prince at VAST as they obviously know the car really well. I am also happy to dyno it again at a local Mustang dyno (I don't have the original dyno graph but I suspect Mike still does) and do a leak down/compression test for anyone who is seriously interested.

The mod list is below:

Engine
My original 2.7L block was machined and assembled by Don Summerton of Accelerated Performance (who builds all my motors) using Pauter rods, new OEM pistons, new OEM crank, Raceware 4 bolt main studs and Clevite bearings. New oil pump, water pump and timing belt kit installed at time of motor build.
Custom VAST twin GT2860 turbo and fueling kit
Ported higher flowing Euro 2.8L heads with RS4 cams, new Supertech valve train and springs, raceware studs
RS4 TB
VAST meth injection kit
AWE intercoolers
RS4 oil cooler
Custom Fast Intentions 3 inch dual exhaust (no cats)
VAST Stage 4 clutch (Southbend) with new OEM flywheel

Suspension
STaSIS Motorsport Coilovers (700/800 lb springs)

Brakes
ECS Stage 4 Porsche brake kit (front and rear)

Wheels/Tires
19" Volk Time Attack custom powder coated in light gunmetal
Goodyear F1 GS-D3 235/35/19

Exterior
RS4 front bumper
RS4 grille
Clear corner Euro lights with HID kit
Rear trunk lip (E46 M3)

Interior
Recaro Sportster CS front seats
Custom matching alcatera/black leather rear seats
OEM RS4 carbon fiber trim
OEM RS4 shift ****
JHM short shifter
A/F gauge and 30 psi boost gauge
Sparco pedals
Hardwired for a V1
50% tint

There are a number of smaller things I have not included, but it should give you an idea of what I've done. Again, if you're in the market for one of (if not the nicest) B5 S4's with one owner and no stories, this is it. Feel free to PM with any questions. Pics below:

Old 10-20-2010, 02:15 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
simply stunning...best of luck on the sale, wish i were in the market for one as this looks to be a prime example of a nicely modified and taken care one!

Old 10-20-2010, 02:27 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Nicest example of the breed I've seen. Love the brake setup too - Best of luck with moving it.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:33 PM
amslb182 is infamous around these parts
Clean B5. They're getting harder and harder to find in this condition with low miles. Nice example, GLWS.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:33 PM
jacx920 is infamous around these parts
I would trade...
I want your dam car, it is perfect in every aspect

Old 10-21-2010, 07:51 AM
MMopt is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car and about 1.5 hours from me, tempting.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Jl4punch2 is infamous around these parts
Absolutley stunning, very very tastefully done. I really miss my Imola S4.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:37 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
beauty

Old 10-21-2010, 05:39 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
That is sweet sleeper style.

Old 10-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Saleen S7 TT is infamous around these parts
Very cool, unfortunately I can afford no more than $18K. Good luck with the sale, looks amazing.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Mattgfx is infamous around these parts
amazing car, i want to take out a loan so bad for this s4 ...

Old 10-23-2010, 08:56 AM
SMRR is infamous around these parts
how daily driveable is this car?

Old 10-24-2010, 05:32 PM
iconoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of light
tastefully done. good luck with sale.

Old 10-24-2010, 09:46 PM
600WHP S4 is infamous around these parts
one of the cleanest and well kept s4s out there jamie is the man.

Old 10-25-2010, 02:50 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Thanks guys for the comments. It's a unique condition car/build for sure.

Originally Posted by SMRR
how daily driveable is this car?
Perfectly drivable every day. In fact I took it the airport to head down to the Mile this weekend. I just don't like to drive it in bad weather b/c of the way I've taken care of it over 8 years....and don't want to give in now!

Someone needs to make me a reasonable offer. I have to show my wife a check before I'm allowed to bring home the new 'family' car I bought over 2 months ago!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Fs: 2002 b5 s4