Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1972 Datsun 240Z RB25DET Full Rotisserie Restoration

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:38 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 1972
Make: Datsun
Model: 260Z
Price: $124000
Mileage: 0
Color: Tungsten
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Still missed it.

Sheesh. I don't think your posting of yours as "the finest" after I posted mine asking the question was philanthropic on your part (that means, nice or helping).

Didn't trash your builds, other than that you posted them as competitive though they aren't complete. I think they are great, actually. Trashed your lack of tact.

I'm done.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:19 PM
cgmeredithjr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blakt out
Still missed it.

Sheesh. I don't think your posting of yours as "the finest" after I posted mine asking the question was philanthropic on your part (that means, nice or helping).

Didn't trash your builds, other than that you posted them as competitive though they aren't complete. I think they are great, actually. Trashed your lack of tact.

I'm done.
Jared,

Your question "Is this the World's Finest 240Z?" basically is a statement that it is the World's finest 240Z! I was mocking you and thought it would be humorous to title my listing "This IS the World's finest 240Z." I did not realize that your skin was so thin that you would not see the humor in my posting, for this I apologize.

By the way, being the philanthropic good guy that I am, I was one of the early bidders on your car (GT2GT700) and I also encouraged one of my buddies to bid on it...have you bid on mine or promoted mine for that matter?

I asked a question earlier that you did not answer: Have you collected funds on the sale of your car?

Fellow Z Lover,

Cleve

Old 04-05-2011, 08:26 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute

On a transport - Behind Charlie Sheen's Maybach 62. Can't make that up.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 AM
cgmeredithjr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blakt out

On a transport - Behind Charlie Sheen's Maybach 62. Can't make that up.
Congratulations Jared! Is it going to the West Coast or out of the country?

Cleve