Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS Ducati 1198S Pearl White / Red

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 02:46 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
FS Ducati 1198S Pearl White / Red

Year: 2010
Make: Ferrari
Model: 131
Price: $21000
Mileage: 20
Color: Pearl White on Red frame
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH

MAKE AND MODEL ARE INCORRECT!!!

I have a 2010 Ducati 1198S for sale that has only 20 miles on it. I never used it do to racing reasons and contractual issues, so now I have to put it up for sale.

You are literally buying a brand new bike, absolutely no road use other than the ride home from the dealership.

It does come with some goodies. Has the full Termignoni exhaust with the upgraded ecu and air filter, ducati performance open clutch cover, ducati performance red pressure plate with black buckets and stainless steel springs, ducati performance air intakes underneath the handle bars, ducati performance mudguard to protect the ohlins dampers, fender eliminator kit with the built in LEDS in rear vents.

This bike is an absolute rocket, and sounds menacing. I really wish I had use for it, but cannot do to contract regulations. I hope it finds a good home.

If you were to try and build this bike it would cost you well over 29k. Trust me, I did it with this one!!!!!

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks

Attached Images     
Old 12-02-2010, 05:33 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Amazing bike, I would love to have this thing!

Old 12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
I don't even really ride my current bike, but I want this just to look at

Old 12-02-2010, 10:14 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Well you both can have it, it just takes some $$!!!

Old 12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Another beauty - I missed out on the one you were selling in the past...my fault for waffling back & forth!

Does it have any of the factory warranty left?

Old 12-03-2010, 11:16 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Sweet bike, one day I'll have one just like this one GLWS

Old 12-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Another beauty - I missed out on the one you were selling in the past...my fault for waffling back & forth!

Does it have any of the factory warranty left?

Yes it does. It had a 2 year and the bike I have had for about 3 months so roughly 21 months remaining on warranty.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:08 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
If I rode bikes, THAT would be it! GLWS.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:07 PM
dspralph is infamous around these parts
wow~
i don't ride a bike
but is sound like the one to get :>

Old 12-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Jonnyenglish is infamous around these parts
Did this beauty ever sell?

Old 12-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Hasnt sold yet but needs a new owner!

Old 12-10-2010, 11:14 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
Nice I almost bought one a few months ago - this gets me re- thinking

Old 12-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
I've been thinking of buying a bike (after being without one for a number of years) and keeping it at my apartment in Finland. But staring at the 18" of snow we've had already, I've got to wonder.
This is a stunningly beautiful bike, and I'm sure you're disappointed that you can't ride it (though it seems like a fair trade for what you get to do instead)!
I'll have to give this some thought but regardless, good luck with the sale.
V

Old 12-11-2010, 06:42 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fantasma
I don't even really ride my current bike, but I want this just to look at
+1

This would look great in my garage.

Stunning.

GLWS

Old 12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Rascus is infamous around these parts
Great bike, if my back would allow me to ride a sportbike more I'd seriously consider it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS Ducati 1198S Pearl White / Red