Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Cayman S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
FS: Cayman S

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Price: $37000
Mileage: 36000
Color: meteor Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am just seeing if there is any interest on the car, the price can be a little negotiable and I do have a lien on it from Pentagon Federal Credit union, they offer 2.9% loans and I have had 3 cars financed through them with no problems so that is an option for you as well if you would be financing it. I am the 3rd owner, first owner had it for a few months then 2nd owner moved and decided to get rid of it and I bought it. I have all maintenance records and has been always dealer serviced. I just had the car at the dealer fixing all the common rattles (hatch, seatbelts, etc)

car has never been in an accident but I will be having the front bumper repainted to cover the plate holes and usual rock chips. I have owned the car for almost a year and love it but I need to free up money and get back on track with my life .I never tracked it and always kept up with maintenance.

2007 Cayman S, 36K miles 6speed. Price is $37K but negotiable.
Factory Packages:

Meteor Grey Metallic
Preferred Package
Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
Automatic Climate Control
Sport Chrono Pkg without PCM
Bose High End Sound Package
Headlight Cleaner Cover Exterior Color
Aluminum Footrest
3 Spoke Sport Steering Wheel
Carbon Package
Carbon Rear Center Console
Floor Mats - Interior Color

mods:

GT3RS short shifter
Supersprint Race Exhaust with dual 3.5 inches tips

hardwired V1
Clear engine Cover

Carbon fiber intakes
carbon fiber spoiler
Speedart SRS front lip with diffusers
carbon fiber rear diffusser
GT3 carbon fiber grill
carbon fiber mirror covers
All red tailights (lamin-x)
smoked side markers

Jic Cross Coilovers
15mm spacers rear, 7mm spacers front
Black painted OZ Ultraleggera HLT 20x8.5 and 20x10

this will be going in soon

I do not have the stock exhaust and suspension everything else I do.. Warranty is over this monday, the car is at the dealer right Now being completely checked and fixing all the common rattles ( hatch and seatbelts etc) oil changed and brakes all around 3k miles ago but will be changing oil next weekend

I am still on the fence about selling it, I do love the car and it has been great, I did not bother to extend the warranty as I was planning to either put a turbo or at least catless headers, ipd plenum and software ( they would void the warranty) plus other than cats the car has not been pretty reliable

Attached Images   
Old 12-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
Wow killer looking Cayman. I actually love the black wheels on that car. It goes well with the rest of the two tone theme of gray/black. I thought black wheels were played out, but your car gives me hope.

What kind of rattling issues were you having exactly and how are they going to fix them?

plus other than cats the car has not been pretty reliable
I think you should rephrase that. I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what you mean. Did you have issues with the catalytic converters?

Last edited by Carbon; 12-09-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
Rattles are common issues with these cars, they had to change some seals in the seatbelt mounts, and put seals on some parts in the hatch, There was a huge campain to fix it a while ago but mine did not need it at the time but now it will be perfect

As for the cats, a few cars had problems with the oem cats and they would fail giving you misfires but I had them replaced under warranty. Other than that the car has not had any issues

Old 12-10-2010, 07:22 AM
TYNUSKT is infamous around these parts
That is a beautiful Cayman! GLWS

Old 12-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Dutchboy is infamous around these parts
PM sent.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:00 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
any interest in parting some things out?

Old 12-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Sorry guys, I havenot had internet for a few days and my company blocks this site :/

As of now I do not want to part out, I would consider trades with SUVs as I would be less inclined to mod them lol i will be replying to pms shortly

Old 12-29-2010, 07:15 PM
eas
eas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to behold
still available?

Old 12-31-2010, 04:35 PM
dlaw300z is infamous around these parts
I like this cayman. I have a loaded 08 SRT 8 Jeep that I may be interested in working on a trade with. Shoot me a pm if that's something you'd want to discuss.

Have a Happy New Year.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:35 AM
roho3323 is infamous around these parts
Car looks great... can you post some recent interior pics with close ups of the drivers seat, console, switch gear etc. On a 10 point scale, how do you rate the interior condition?

Regards,

Old 01-01-2011, 06:01 PM
VUCommodores is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car, GLWS! I love the clear engine cover, that's the best looking application of it I've ever seen. If I end up keeping mine I'm definitely going to look into that mod.

Old 01-06-2011, 08:39 PM
01P996C2 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car and here in Jersey also giving it some serious thought,

Old 01-06-2011, 09:13 PM
dlaw300z is infamous around these parts
I found this looking at the cayman boards:

http://www.planet-9.com/classifieds/...=delete&cat=24

Looks like it sold. Oh well.

Old 01-07-2011, 03:27 PM
01P996C2 is infamous around these parts
Is it still available?

Old 01-19-2011, 05:49 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
Originally Posted by 01P996C2
Is it still available?
plus two. please reply,. thnx

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Cayman S