Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 Porsche C2S with outstanding mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 02:42 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $74888
Mileage: 10500
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello Mr. Obvious -- good to see you

That would certainly be the definition of a clean history.

As stated, fender bender in parking lot. Have pics of damage (cosmetic), and repair receipt.

Any serious buyer would understand this. No doubt some will pass just because of the carfax ding. So it goes.

Old 02-02-2011, 06:49 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Car is for sale. She's indoors on the showroom.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:21 AM
TexasPorsche is infamous around these parts
bump

Old 02-09-2011, 06:40 PM
spg993tt is infamous around these parts
im in the market for a c2s. was aobut to buy one i had seen at auction.
if yours is still available can you email me steve "at" trademanage.com and let me know, and perhaps some photos/best price. thx.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by spg993tt
im in the market for a c2s. was aobut to buy one i had seen at auction.
if yours is still available can you email me steve "at" trademanage.com and let me know, and perhaps some photos/best price. thx.
Or, my car + $ for your CGT?

Email sent.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Updated pics here. As you can see, she's on consignment on the showroom floor.

http://clients.automanager.com/02031...oor+coupe.html

Old 02-28-2011, 06:26 PM
New price - $74,895.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:44 AM
I miss my 911 ! She's been on the showroom floor all winter but I think will have some visitors to take her out on some test drives soon.

Old 03-19-2011, 07:54 AM
I aplogize for the post (I know I'm supposed to wait a week between posting to the FS section on my item).

My car was just listed today on eBay with a reserve lower than Manheim (auction price). It's a 10 day auction.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...item19c40d8f44

Mods -- apology for the post < 7 days from prior. Hoping it's OK considering the 10 day auction.

Old 03-19-2011, 08:08 AM
TexasPorsche is infamous around these parts
Nice listing. Glws.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:44 AM
My car just hit the reserve (which is very low) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...item19c40d8f44

Perhaps the below video helped. I had the reserve set very low -- hoping this auction moves to a higher mark as cars in lessor condition have sold at Manheim recently for $72.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1mlj3LwAc

Last edited by taylorcoleman; 03-26-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:54 AM
luckyp10 has much to be proud ofluckyp10 has much to be proud ofluckyp10 has much to be proud ofluckyp10 has much to be proud ofluckyp10 has much to be proud ofluckyp10 has much to be proud ofluckyp10 has much to be proud ofluckyp10 has much to be proud of
Hey, can you inbox me your information. I want to talk to you about the repair work. Thanks

Old 04-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Sure, just did. Thanks for your interest.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Sold.