Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 Porsche C2S with outstanding mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 12:55 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
2009 Porsche C2S with outstanding mods

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $74888
Mileage: 10500
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Sold

I have for sale (through CatsExotics as my broker) my 2009 Porsche C2S. I have the car in Pittsburgh but please contact Kevin at CatsExotics (www.catsexotics.com) for purchase.

Please visit the following link which includes pictures and a full description:

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/1317/...1-Carrera%202S

Some notable mods include:
* OEM factory turbo wing that's fully functional (lift, fan, light, etc.)
* Sharkwerks center bypass
* Champion Springs (lowers about 1.5")
* 7mm front and 14mm rear spacers
* Cargraphic side mufflers
* BMC air filter (with stock airbox)
* Powder coated OEM factory wheels

Someone bumped into my car at <5mph in a parking lot (back right corner). The wheel was scratched (so it was replaced), and the best body shop in Pittsburgh replaced the back right faring. There is absolutely no structural damage. Car looks perfect and I have all repair records.

I welcome PPIs and service history records for any serious potential buyer.

Selling my C2S as I replaced it with a Ferrari 360.

This C2S is truly fantastic -- fast (close to 400hp with mods) and differentiated by the cosmetic mods.

Last edited by taylorcoleman; 04-07-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:34 AM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
As a point of clarification -- the mods would cost ~$18K to reproduce if purchased new assuming retail prices and $95/hour labor.

Old 12-14-2010, 12:01 PM
The price has been updated to $78,888.

You get an extremely well maintained car - plus stunning mods. If the black wheels with red stripe are not your thing, I'll split the cost to powder coat them back to factory ($400 split 2 ways).

Old 12-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Here is a quick vid. The wheels have since had the lug nuts powder coated black and the gold Porsche crest caps put in (as in the pic).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZpDWnzUKc

Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Purdy weekend here to buy a 997.2S...

Old 12-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Here is a pic. The lug nuts have since been powder coated black and Porsche OEM crests were put in the center. The following pic shows that.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Anyone in a snow climate should know these cars perform well in the snow. I have a like-new set of winter tires and wheels (they have about 500 miles on them) that I just put on eBay for sale $1,400. So if you're under snow, but still want this car -- you're all set as I can ship the car with the winters on them and will sell the set for $1,000 with the car.

Old 12-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Thank you for the kind words. I just had her out last night (back to back from my Ferrari 360) and wow...that 997 is really an awesome car. She's still for sale...but it will be a sad day when I can't choose her as an option to drive.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Evil997 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil997 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil997 has a spectacular aura about
I will trade you for my modernized 67 pro touring camaro that I have listed.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...9-997-2-a.html

Old 12-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Evil997
I will trade you for my modernized 67 pro touring camaro that I have listed.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...9-997-2-a.html
Beautiful car...wow. It's just not my style however, but thanks for asking.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:19 PM
Evil997 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil997 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil997 has a spectacular aura about
Never hurts to try lol

Old 12-30-2010, 09:59 PM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
nice car, willing to part out? Id be intrested in the turbo rear wing...glws

Old 01-03-2011, 06:44 AM
^^^ I'm not at the stage to part out yet, though I'm considering it. Love the wheels on your car!

Old 01-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Updated pics are here:

http://clients.automanager.com/02031...oor+coupe.html

Both CatsExotics and Abreu Motors have the car on consignment - feel free to work with whichever you prefer.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:38 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
It is such a shame that this beauty was involved in an accident otherwise it would have a clean history. GLWS!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 Porsche C2S with outstanding mods