Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Looking for a Ducati

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 12:26 PM
kscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these parts
Looking for a Ducati

I am looking for a 2009 Ducati Sport Classic 1000s. I prefer red. If you have any leads please help a brother out!

Happy Holidays.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:40 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
There is a brand new one for sale at http://www.sbmotor.com/ I was looking at it but decide to go with the 848. Its a red stock 09 with the double seat. They have access to the single seat conversion set as well but it needs paint.

I will add if ANYBODY has a idea where I can get a MH900e at a decent price I would be interested.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:28 PM
kscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these parts
I will check it out right now. thanks.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:33 PM
I am not finding it. The only thing that shows are the '11s. I'll call them. Were you talking to them a while ago??

Old 12-24-2010, 10:23 PM
moto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to all
Sport Classic for sale:
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/128-bike...sic-1000s.html

Check out our black Sport Classic project that we built:

Old 12-24-2010, 11:03 PM
That black bike looks unbelievable! Holy s*%t! "We built?" Who is we? Do you have a shop?

As for the link with the red bike that you provided. I PM'd he guy 2 days ago with my cell and he has yet to call back. I just joined that forum so I cannot post for another 20+ days.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:20 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kscheible
I am not finding it. The only thing that shows are the '11s. I'll call them. Were you talking to them a while ago??
I was there about 1 week ago and they had it on the floor. If you give them a call they can send you the info. They have sold 6-7 of them in the last couple years so they always try to keep one in stock.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:29 PM
TT/T is infamous around these parts
Old 12-24-2010, 11:46 PM
Thanks for all the help. I am looking forward to a café racer without leaks ans maintenance. Ha!

Old 12-24-2010, 11:59 PM
TT/T is infamous around these parts
a café racer without leaks ans maintenance. Ha!
Oxymoron...

Old 12-25-2010, 12:16 AM
That's why I want a new bike that "looks" like the classic style.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:38 PM
kennyjr748 is infamous around these parts
That black bike looks unbelievable! Holy s*%t! "We built?" Who is we? Do you have a shop?

Motowheels.com built that bike. If get a Ducati you most definitely want to know about Motowheels in Sacramento. Good luck with your search!

Old 12-27-2010, 11:05 PM
moto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to all

As for the link with the red bike that you provided. I PM'd he guy 2 days ago with my cell and he has yet to call back. I just joined that forum so I cannot post for another 20+ days.
PM me. I'll try to get a hold of the guy and give him your contact info.

-M

Old 12-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Someone emailed me that the owner of that bike is recovering from surgery and will call me. I hope its soon. I am recovering from a surgery as well.

I called the Ducati headquarters today and they have located 4 new bikes for me...all of them black which is a bummer. Hopefully one is a single seater.

Your bike looks great. Can you provide me a list of mods that you did. Specifically the exhaust, wheels and suspension.

thank you for the help!

Old 12-28-2010, 07:32 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
I have a 1098 S for sale? red with 8k on it....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for a Ducati