Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Cancer forces sale...996 Carrera 4S TIP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 09:59 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 65000
Color: Seal Grey Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Bump. Great car for a great price. PM your offers.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:22 AM
ccbesq is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SoCal C4S
Bump. Great car for a great price. PM your offers.
I'm really sorry about what you're going through with your mother - I went through the same thing many years ago, and it's not easy. I totaled my C4S (which was my dream car) in October, and since I had no available cash, I used the insurance proceeds to buy a Cayman S. While I really like the Cayman, if your car had been available when I was looking I might have been planning a trip to California. Good luck with the sale - it looks like a great car.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:59 PM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Ro_Ja Boy is infamous around these parts
Wow...sorry to hear about your mom bud. Bump for a good guy to deal with.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks man. I wish I had found out before I bought the Titan, but no worries. It will work itself out... Dealing with you was a pleasure.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:50 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Thanks for the kind words. I am sorry to hear about your mother. I was a Marine for almost 9 years and work overseas still privately. I hope one of your friends wants this.
I knew you had to be in the private sector as you have toys that the average grunt can't even look at. Hope your efforts pan out well for your mom. U R definitely setting an example of proper priorities for others. Good job brother and may everything you sell to help your mom come back to you 10-fold.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah bro, I did my time in the trenches and skull dragging in a ghillie suit. I love my toys and watches, but the mom needs to have available cash if something comes up, so this has to go. Or at least be traded down to something less...

Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Yeah bro, I did my time in the trenches and skull dragging in a ghillie suit. I love my toys and watches, but the mom needs to have available cash if something comes up, so this has to go. Or at least be traded down to something less...
I have ghillie suit all over my house as of this weekend. My youngest just got his (dam expensive!) and we had to do a bit of trimming. Hemp clumps everywhere! We airsoft together and he is all about 1S1K compared to his old mans spray and pray approach

Anyway - I know what you must be going through as the wife had a brain tumor and things went ups for sale to cover that. Also have a big Watch collection and just recently had to sell a few pieces to cover the unexpected college bills. Painful to see the stuff go, but more painful to see a family member go through hell.

GLWS - although lucks got nothing to do with it

Old 01-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I only have one watch now, a Rolex Deep Sea, so that will hold me over for a while. I don't care about the rest of it; it just needs to go.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Bump.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Best of luck and telling everyone about your car !

Old 02-04-2011, 05:21 PM
maroli is infamous around these partsmaroli is infamous around these parts
hey brother, I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but I know your mom must draw strength from the fact that her son loves her so much, he thinks nothing of selling what he obviously bestowed a lot of affection for her treatment. Be strong and best wishes!

Old 02-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks man. She actually chewed my *** once she heard what I was doing haha. I am still going to do it though.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:42 PM
LFC911Kop is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys for the kind words. I have hope that she can pull through...

I really hope someone snaps this up quick so I can divert that money and whatever extra to my mom, just to help her out and make her life that much more comfortable... This whole situation sucks. Such is life.
I am very moved by this. I lost my father through cancer and my mother through a stroke within the last few years. This puts a lot into perspective. These are simply cars. I would give my two cars and everything I own away to have my mother and father back. I hope someone is able to assit you. I can see you are great person for taking care of her. My sincerest best thoughts are with you. I know it will work our ok for you and your family.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Thanks man. I can afford to keep the car, but I just went into panic mode once I heard what what going on with her. I am going to sell it so that $$ is clear, just in case... I am very sorry for your loss brother. I know what it is to lose those we love, and would trade anything to have them back.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cancer forces sale...996 Carrera 4S TIP