Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Cancer forces sale...996 Carrera 4S TIP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 07:40 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Exclamation FS: 2003 996 C4S w/69k miles

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 65000
Color: Seal Grey Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Delete this please....

Last edited by SoCal C4S; 09-04-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: New FS thread going up....
Old 01-08-2011, 07:58 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
My condolences for what your mother is going through as well as your family. From my family to yours, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. The car looks amazing, C4S's are beautiful cars and mine gives me a smile every day. I wish you luck on the sale, I wish you to not lose sight that your mother might beat this, and to be safe in Iraq until you come home.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:59 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
I wish you good luck with your mom's treatment, your stay in Iraq and with the sale.

C4S remains to be one of the pretties 996 out there. Your car looks prestine. I had a tip C2 and it was fairly fast even compared to my Gallardo because the car's limit was easier to reach. Someone is getting a great car here.

Old 01-08-2011, 09:45 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
I wish you the best outcome for your mother.

I still miss my c4s, more than my 997s. Good luck.

Old 01-08-2011, 02:56 PM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Thanks guys for the kind words. I have hope that she can pull through...

I really hope someone snaps this up quick so I can divert that money and whatever extra to my mom, just to help her out and make her life that much more comfortable... This whole situation sucks. Such is life.

Old 01-10-2011, 01:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
GLWS very sorry to hear about the terms that force this sale. God bless and our prayers to you and your family.

Old 01-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Price drop to $32,500.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:30 PM
monEmakindave is infamous around these parts
Sorry for your situation. What type of watches u liquidating?

Old 01-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Well, I already sold a Rolex Sub no date, a Panerai 176, a Seiko Tuna Can, and am currently trying to sell the last one-this:

Breitling Avenger Seawolf Titanium

PM me if you want it, as the other buyer is stalling.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:18 PM
AudiOn19s is infamous around these parts
Very best wishes go out to your mother. I sold my 996 Factory Aero car last year when my wife was diagnosed with cancer. In looking back I wish I never got rid of the car however you do what you have to do when faced with tough situations.

Andy

Old 01-14-2011, 06:47 AM
Yeah, we do what we have to when we are put in shi*ty spots. I sold all of the watches I had listed, so I may just end up keeping this or trading it toward something else...

Old 01-14-2011, 08:06 AM
rubber_ducky is infamous around these parts
Very sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that she pulls through. And thank you for serving our country. GLWS.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:40 AM
Thanks RD. Bump.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:18 AM
aircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura about
I am so sorry to hear about the challenge's you will be facing with the family. Last week I found out my mother was also just diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer of the pancreas. She went into the hospital for routine outpatient surgery and found this. It's not good for her. I Just retired after 22 years in the Army and it seems I missed most of her adult life including lots of fun where you are located right now. Wish you the best in pulling your family resources together to fight this terrible disease. I will pass the word around to some friends I have out there in your neck of the woods who are always on the search for a P car.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I am sorry to hear about your mother. I was a Marine for almost 9 years and work overseas still privately. I hope one of your friends wants this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cancer forces sale...996 Carrera 4S TIP