Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

BMW '08 135i modded but all original parts included

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 11:53 AM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
BMW '08 135i modded but all original parts included

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: 1-Series
Price: $24300
Mileage: 52400
Color: Alpine White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD

2008 BMW 135i, 6MT, 53,3xx miles (1 owner, no accidents, oil changed every 10k miles)

-Sport package
-Premium Hifi
-Nav/idrive
-Power seats
-iPod/usb hookup
-BMWP pedals
-Bavtech scan tool

Exterior:
-alpine white
-tinted windows (30% sides and 5% back windshield)
-blacked out roof, wheels, grills, rear diffuser, brake ducts, calipers, roundels -custom painted carbon fiber deck lid spoiler

Performance:
-Burger Motorsports JB4 with USB and dual cone intake
-Cooling Mist Stage II methanol injection
-Riss Racing catless turbo back exhaust, oil catch can, modified clutch delay valve and ram air scoops
-Evolution Racewerks charge pipe with TiAL Q blow off valve and front mount intercooler

Suspension:
-KW V1 coilovers
-H&R front and rear sway bars

Wheels:
daily: Apex Arc-8 18x8.5, 18x9.5 with Hankook RS3’s 245/40 and 265/35
stock: 264's without tires

Brakes:
BMW Performance front and rear drilled/slotted rotors

reason for selling: prob gonna buy a 996tt

how much $? (KBB private party value stock is $25,570) I'd like to get $27

bonus: all "year one of the one" stuff as well as 1st and 2nd year anniversary gifts from BMW are included.

for additional pics, click here: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470988

Attached Images      

Last edited by randomquickness; 03-18-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
how much power is she putting down ?

Old 01-09-2011, 01:15 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
I haven't hit a dyno yet but I think there is a dyno day coming up sometime soon at a shop in austin. If I still have the car I'll go see what kind of power it's making.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:31 PM
$26,500 obo!

Old 02-18-2011, 09:31 AM
zcon is infamous around these parts
trade

i got a 2007 g35 modded to the teeth with twin turbos tuned to 495whp. has cosmetic flaws and a exhaust leak. let me know

Old 02-19-2011, 05:50 PM
thanks for the offer but I'm in the market for a 996

Old 02-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Mr.Jack is infamous around these parts
Hey man, More pics from back side and int please. Im pretty interested.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:26 PM
please go here for additional pics:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470988

Old 02-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Mr.Jack is infamous around these parts
Well I totally missed that link the first time I read your post, Quickness. Sorry about that. Int is not my cup of tea, but boy do you have a gorgeous car. GLWS!

Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by Mr.Jack
Well I totally missed that link the first time I read your post, Quickness. Sorry about that. Int is not my cup of tea, but boy do you have a gorgeous car. GLWS!
lol, you didn't miss it...I added it when you asked and yeah, most don't care for the lighter interior, I did it that way because I live in TX and dark colors get HOT! Thanks for the compliment!

Old 03-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Price drop! $25k

Old 03-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Bump for price drop

Old 03-17-2011, 08:18 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
nice car and house.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
Love the car! That house is also magnificent GLWS buddy

Old 03-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Sold as of this morning!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BMW '08 135i modded but all original parts included