Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Protomotive 900hp gt2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 10:08 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $87500
Mileage: 34000
Color: Arctic Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by RCNJ
Mcjoe- don't worry brutha I'll be on your tail with the cushy M6

Unvmy996- what's brother....hope all is well.
whats up brother, all good and well over , just need for spring to come fast . this cold is killing me.

breaks my heart to see this machine go, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do ..i was hoping to come over there sometime in the spring and everyone get together do some runs etc..

Ok, seriously people, no christmas past already but some one needs to pick this up for them selves, you couldnt put the motor together for that price ..work was done by paul and john at protosport , which i cant say enough about those guys, truly a class act and know their ****.

did i mention this car is a steal allready ?

Old 01-20-2011, 05:18 PM
badsupra101 is infamous around these parts
bump for u, that is the best car i have ever seen. i cant say enuf good about your car/garage. i would trade you my ls1 rx7, tt supra, and 23 yr old kidney for this car and its still not nearly worth your time.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:30 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Redridge- Thank you, its been a long time. Your SC C2 is one of best looking too...love the natural brown interior.

Unvmy996- I here you bro...this is the worst winter I've seen in a long time. Lets see if it doesnt sell maybe we can do that reunion afterall. Either way let me know. I'll bring the M6.

badsupra- lol...you're too funny bro. Sounds like you got a couple of nice rides yourself.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:21 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Altshaver- I say you go for the GT2
Already held off once and put a Ferrari in the garage...

But I keep coming back to this and rereading the specs. I'll shoot you a PM with questions.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by atlshaver
Already held off once and put a Ferrari in the garage...

But I keep coming back to this and rereading the specs. I'll shoot you a PM with questions.
Cool man...pm sent.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:02 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Wow that is an incredibler car...how do you like the H&R coilover kit (why did you get that instead of the others available on the market)? I am thinking of getting that setup...was also considering the sway bars to go along, do you think it made a big difference to add in the sway bars? I will be using the car primarily for street with the exception of a few track events where I'd like to have a vehicle with a passenger seat to take students out in...

thanks

Old 01-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Wow that is an incredibler car...how do you like the H&R coilover kit (why did you get that instead of the others available on the market)? I am thinking of getting that setup...was also considering the sway bars to go along, do you think it made a big difference to add in the sway bars? I will be using the car primarily for street with the exception of a few track events where I'd like to have a vehicle with a passenger seat to take students out in...

thanks
I primarily went with H&R because it was highly recommended by Paul at Protosport. He's been setting up track and street cars since the early 80's and is very knowledgeable as to what works and the right setup. That whole setup set me back close to $9000 installed. I never tracked the car but it's perfect for the street. The ride is firm but not jawbreaking and around turns it sticks like it's on rails. All the parts were installed at the same time so I don't really know the difference with or without sway bars. But I know most people do change them .

Old 01-23-2011, 07:56 AM
silver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to all
That is one sick gt2. If I could turn back time and have the cash back I have blown on my car I could have this with some cash left to party. Seriously nice car and goold luck with the sale.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:33 AM
silver- Thank you

Old 01-25-2011, 07:03 AM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Bump for BAD A** Ride for sale!!

Old 01-25-2011, 12:52 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I primarily went with H&R because it was highly recommended by Paul at Protosport. He's been setting up track and street cars since the early 80's and is very knowledgeable as to what works and the right setup. That whole setup set me back close to $9000 installed. I never tracked the car but it's perfect for the street. The ride is firm but not jawbreaking and around turns it sticks like it's on rails. All the parts were installed at the same time so I don't really know the difference with or without sway bars. But I know most people do change them .
Sounds good...are your H&R coilovers just ride height adjustable or are they also damping adjustable (I think H&R makes 2 versiond of their coilovers for 996TT/GT2 cars, the first is more a street setup which has only height adjustment the other is more a drack setup where the shocks are adjustable)...both are said to pair well with their front and rear sway bar kit. H&R is definately a long time player in suspension for these cars in the German auto performance market.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:59 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
WOW.. can't believe this hasn't sold yet... Must resist.... ummmmmm resist...

Old 01-25-2011, 05:41 PM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
Sup Raudel...LONG TIME!!! Hope all is well with you and the jersey gang. GLWS!!!!

Old 01-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Sunir- Only ride height adjustable

Str8blst- I only posted it here. Going on eBay soon.

Cooper- How you doin brutha? The gang is good.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:36 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by STEVE KOJASEVIC
ive seen this car in person and it is absolutely without a doubt the most beautiful and immaculate gt2 ive ever seen.

man, i miss the old days Raudel...
AGREED, old day's were priceless, and unfortunately long gone :/

Raudel, can't believe you are selling it, but sometimes we must move on.. Congrats on the new born, and on the M6.. I unfortunately may put mine up for sale too, may be that time :/

Best of luck with the sale.. Do you still have the RUF wheels BTW?

Mart

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Protomotive 900hp gt2