Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Mercedes AMG C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 09:05 PM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
2008 Mercedes AMG C63

Year: 2008
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C-Class
Price: $48000
Mileage: 19100
Color: Iridium Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am selling my beautiful 451hp 2008 Iridium silver C63. The car has 18,2xx miles and the following options: black AMG leather, P2 Package, Nav, Harmon Kardon, Aluminum interior trim.

The car is super clean, has no bolster wear and runs perfect. Only 1 thin scratch on front bumper about 1" long and 1 rub on the driver side wheel that has been smoothed out and I doubt you would have even noticed if I didn't tell you. Not a single door ding. 19” factory AMG wheels which really set the car off (over $3k + tires), tires have 4k miles on them and look pretty much brand new (Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Positions, 265/30/19 rear and 235/35/19 front). All stock – not even tinted windows. The interior looks brand new.

This car is the perfect daily driver but I may be looking into getting into more of a track focused vehicle (GT3, GTR…). I am the second owner and first owner was also a car guy who took superb care of this vehicle. The paint is slick and looks as good as new. I annoy the crap out of my wife because I make her move the seat all the way back any time she gets in or out of the car to prevent any wear on the bolsters (of course I do the same on the driver side).

A1 maintenance just completed at dealer. Needs nothing and no stories.

I will do my best to meet mechanics or take car to dealer (or whatever shop you prefer) for Pre-purchase inspections (at your expense).

I will include the PCMCIA adapter which allows you to listen to MP3’s via SD or SDHC cards…I’ve used 2GB SD and 4/8 GB SDHC cards without any issues so I don't miss the lack of an iPod interface (although one can be installed of course).

I will take some interior shots and post more pics this weekend.

The only model year with fold-in mirrors was the 2008 which is really nice in a 2 car garage or at a parking lot. No trades please. Asking $48k. My name is Brian and if you're interested shoot me a PM or call me at 210-913-1162.

Last edited by RS4-Brian; 06-01-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Wow- looks fantastic!
Thinking of off loading the Prius when the HOV stickers expire in June and have been looking at the e55 & e63. Yes having a dedicated track/mtns car is essential (996tt for me).
GLWS

Old 02-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Duck360198 is infamous around these parts
Great looking car and you're right, the wheels really do set it off nicely. Question though, do you have the factory wheels to go with the sale?

Old 02-28-2011, 05:59 AM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the comments guys. I don't have the factory 18" wheels.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Brandon - thanks for the interest. I see that you've posted this same message in many of the classifieds today. If you're serious shoot me a PM and I'll give you a call.

You won't be disappointed...the car is awesome.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:32 AM
JayJ is infamous around these parts
Brian - I have a friend interested in your car, do you have any interior pics?

Old 03-07-2011, 12:58 PM
JayJ - I had back surgery on Friday so I can't take any new pics for like another week or so. The car has the AMG leather package in black and aluminum trim. It's all pretty much perfect and the bolsters look great. I'll post some pics as soon as I can. If I can answer any questions about the car just shoot me a PM and I'll give you a call.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Back to the top.

I found another car I might buy so I'm willing to entertain offers on the car and get her to a new home.

If you want to call me my number is 210-913-1162. This is my work cell phone which is usually strapped to me but if for some reason I don't answer leave me a message or shoot me a text and I'll call you as soon as I can.

Interior pics coming today.

Thanks,
Brian

Old 03-12-2011, 09:14 AM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
Wow, that's a really nice looking car.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:21 PM
gousfbulls1 is infamous around these parts
PM sent

Old 03-21-2011, 06:34 AM
I apologize the interior pics took so long to get up here. I had back surgery on 3/4 and underestimated my recovery...so this weekend I was able to snap some fresh photos although the car is a bit dusty since the doc says I'm not allowed to wash her just yet (and I am the only one that gets to wash her ).

First, here is the small scratch on the front bumper. It measures 1 1/8" long and is very thin. I am positive that it could be virtually invisible with just a little more touch-up.

This last pic of the back seat shows a little drop of something on the leather which has since been cleaned off...it's not a "stain" or anything like that.

Anyway, I am available to answer questions about the car but I do work (starting back today) so if you get my voicemail please leave a message or shoot me a text and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I turned down an offer of $44k last week if that helps gauge what my range is in terms of offers I may accept.

Thanks for looking!

Brian, 210.913.1162.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Bump.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:26 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Very nice car. I had a C55AMG in same color and loved it. There is nothing like a torquey V8 and mean exhaust note these cars have. Am just curious how many sets of rear tires you've been through, as I've heard they don't last long on these cars (not that our Porsches are any better). GLWS.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the compliments. I've only put 4k miles on it so I haven't had to replace any tires. Actually these tires were brand new when I bought it and with 4k miles on them the rears still look really good and have lots of tread left.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:24 PM
stangxs is infamous around these parts
Any rear shots of the car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Mercedes AMG C63