Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Protomotive Tuned PE700 Porsche Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 11:44 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Protomotive Tuned PE700 Porsche Turbo

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $55000
Mileage: 38000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I've stumbled on an opportunity i'm not sure I want to pass up so I'm looking to pass my car along to the next owner.

As the info above says the car is a 2001. It has just over 37K miles. At 1.44bar in October of 2009 the car went 200.9 mph at the Texas Mile. At that power level it ran a 5.91 60-130 has run a 5.73 at 1.55. It is current tuned to run 1.6 bar on MS109 and is making noticeably more power than its configuration at the mile in October of 2009. I'm not going to pass it off as concourse condition as it is not. It is a 10 year old car and while it is in good condition it isn't perfect. The front bumper has rockchips as any car that is driven typically will. Outside of that the vehicle is an 8 out of 10. The factory wheels are in perfect condition.

The Mods are as folllows:

K24/20G Turbos modified by Blouch Turbo
Protomotive Intake, Plenum, and Hard Piping
Protomotive Intercoolers
Second intank Fuel Pump
60 lb Injectors
Fabspeed MaxFlo Exhaust (gutted cats)
Ported and Coated Factory Headers
HKS EVC Boost Controller
Brockway 1000 onboard computer
Techequipment Roll Bar
ROTTEC GT3 Replica Seats (Stock seats will be included)
H&R sport springs ...... GT2 Ride height and a pretty comfortable ride with better handling than the stock setup.
Painted Center Console

Update:
Now has a silver hood badge and new front brake rotors as well as a fresh oil change.

I converted the car to RWD because it just drives better in that configuration. All of the stock drivetrain parts will be included as will many of the original engine components.

Below are a few videos and recent pics of the car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsiLrSD_zFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ctV..._order&list=UL

Full gallery here

I've got one or two more videos of it in action that I need to dig up.

Last edited by bmoores; 09-20-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:46 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great price Ben, Good luck with the sale!

Old 03-21-2011, 11:54 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Great color. ;-) Ah rear wiper delete.... good. GLWS!

Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Outstanding car and well worth the price! Good luck with the sale, Ben!

Old 03-21-2011, 12:40 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
awesome car with a great price! best of luck with sale, ben

Old 03-21-2011, 12:46 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
good luck with sale Ben, hmmmmm what deal could you not pass on,

Old 03-21-2011, 02:14 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drjoe
good luck with sale Ben, hmmmmm what deal could you not pass on,
If I can move this one Joe you'll know soon enough

Old 03-21-2011, 02:33 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I might know.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:37 PM
I just got PM that blew my mind ...... I really hope i'm not going to regret making this post.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
I might know.
Don't you start walnut!

Old 03-21-2011, 02:47 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
what kind of rwd conversion did you do? just remove front drive shaft?

Old 03-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Driveshafts and all of the associated parts of the front wheel drive train were removed. It was done properly. Not just driveshafts.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:50 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
Lsd?

Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 PM
No LSD.

Old 03-22-2011, 08:07 AM
silkysmooth is infamous around these parts
Twin Turbo Lambo?
GLWS OP. very nice car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Protomotive Tuned PE700 Porsche Turbo