Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2005 Porsche Carrera S Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 09:50 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
FS: 2005 Porsche Carrera S Coupe

Year: 2005
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $39000
Mileage: 55000
Color: Seal Grey Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am looking to sell my 2005 Porsche Carrera S Coupe. Although I have a complete VIN decode I will give you the major options.

342 Heated seats
446 Wheel center set
640 Sport Chrono Package Plus
670 Navigation module for PCM
680 BOSE Surround Sound System
692 CDC-4 six disc CD autochanger

It was a west coast car up until I bought it in May of 2010. I bought it with just under 50k, and in almost 1 year have put just over 5k onto it. It has a CPO status so everything is up to date. Along with the options above I have a set of Pirelli Winter Sottozero Series II, and clear side makers (although I still have the amber as well).

The car is in good shape, although it does have some visual flaws. Nothing out of the ordinary from daily wear and tear for the most part.

I am looking to sell as I can no longer afford the payments. A recent change in my life means I have to reallocate funds.

I am looking to get $40,000. That is a decent loss from what KBB and NADA say a private party should be without being able to add all the options, along with the extra cost of the almost new winter tires.

I expect there to be lots of questions if you are actually thinking about purchasing, so please ask. The fastest way to contact me is through email. Please no low ball offers as I am already taking a hit on this.

Philip Meeker
meeker03@gmail.com

EDIT: Please note that this is a great first Porsche. Since it is still under warranty there is little to worry about. The price reflects my need to sell. From a dealer with even the one year of CPO they would be looking for $43k at least. Although the miles are on the higher side, the car is in great mechanical shape with nothing to worry about. I bought the car to be a daily driver, and that is who I would like to sell it to, someone who is looking to DD it.

Last edited by gloves; 04-26-2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: adding pics
Old 04-16-2011, 02:14 PM
AP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really nice
Looks like an excellent deal!

GLWS!

Old 04-17-2011, 08:16 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
Thanks. Its still available as well.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:32 AM
coco0045 is infamous around these parts
Do you have any interior pics?

Old 04-18-2011, 07:50 AM
I do not at this time. I will take some as soon as I can.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Bump...I will take some interior simple shots on friday and post them up.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Bump. I have some interior shots. Let me know if you want to see them.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:10 AM
944_homer is infamous around these parts
Yes, I would like to see them, can you add to your ad? I just joined so no PM

Originally Posted by gloves
Bump. I have some interior shots. Let me know if you want to see them.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:34 AM
You can see that the interior has had some love over the years. Nothing out of the ordinary for a 2005. I am offering it at a low price because this really is a daily driver, not a garage queen. I bought it because I love to drive, and it has been a blast. I never notice the flaws when the road opens up, and neither does anyone else.

Last edited by gloves; 04-26-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:00 PM
AusRedNeck is infamous around these parts
This would be about right for what I'm looking for. Just need the house to sell now to free up some cashflow.

Bump

Old 04-28-2011, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the bump.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:26 AM
rmani is infamous around these partsrmani is infamous around these parts
great deal, one of the best color combos available on this car. perfect options too.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by rmani
great deal, one of the best color combos available on this car. perfect options too.
Thanks rmani. I just hope that someone comes along that thinks so as well and is looking.

Old 04-30-2011, 06:28 AM
944_homer is infamous around these parts
thanks for posting the interior pics, can you describe the "visual flaws"?

Can you describe seat condition? wear/tear..not sure what your pic is showing.

Summer tire wear?
You have winters, I assume you drove it through the winter?
Brakes been done?
Original clutch?
Does it have PASM+PCM?

thanks..all things to consider with a daily driver.

Peace..

Old 04-30-2011, 07:49 PM
The front end of the car has a good amount of paint chips. But it is totally normal for a Porsche and for a car of its age. As you can see in the pictures you can't even see them from a few feet away. There it a a good chip that has been color matches on both the drivers and passenger doors. A small scratch on the rear wing. For a car of its age, there really is nothing that is terrible.

The passenger seat has a weird mark in it. Almost seems like something heavy was places on it a lot and deformed the leather. It isnt bad, but you can see it.

Summer rears are like new. I am nor sure about the front but I think they may be newer as well.

Yes I drove it through the winter.

Brakes were done when I bought it a year ago.

As far as I know it is the original clutch.

Yes it has both PASM and PCM

Like I have said above, this is a car for someone who is looking for a daily driver. it is not a show winning garage queen. I enjoy driving, and if you are looking at this car it should be your primary reason for wanting it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 Porsche Carrera S Coupe