Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Gallardo - UGR TT "R" Build For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 01:01 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !

Year: 2005
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $240000
Mileage: 2900
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Paul, not sure what you are trying to accomplish here......I didn't buy her with 1800 miles, it was more than that (1,8xx)...I drove the car for several hundred miles before the build (heck maybe even 300 miles) when she was stock...I have driven the car a few hundred miles since the build (heck maybe even 300 miles)...and 2900 is not exact...it's more like 28xx. Not to mention Paul, I might take my wife on a date this weekend in the car, so it might be 2,912 by the end of the weekend!

Peter

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Peter who put the extra 900mls on her? You bought it with 18xxmls + 200 stated mls = 2000mls total. I thought your For Sale ad said 2900mls.

Just sayin..
Year: 2005
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $240000
Mileage: 2900
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Last edited by houstonT; 05-20-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:00 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Paul, not sure what you are trying to accomplish here......I didn't buy her with 1800 miles, it was more than that (1,8xx)...I drove the car for several hundred miles before the build (heck maybe even 300 miles) when she was stock...I have driven the car a few hundred miles since the build (heck maybe even 300 miles)...and 2900 is not exact...it's more like 28xx. Not to mention Paul, I might take my wife on a date this weekend in the car, so it might be 2,912 by the end of the weekend!

Peter
Peter,nothing more than getting the facts straight. Brenda does not like you to drive fast so that means 700 hp should be fine.

Plus a simple thank you for bumping your thread is all that was needed.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:42 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by houstonT

Peter

Paulie is trying to sabotage your thread so no one will buy it. Then he will make you an offer on it since he secretly wants it next to his GT2

Old 05-20-2011, 05:01 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
LOL Paulie...since Brenda doesn't like to go fast I'm going to have to turn the boost all the way down to the minimum boost pump gas setting......1,000 whp. Hehehe

Joe - Paulie would be scared of this kind of machine....he can't handle it...

Peter

Old 05-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Peshki19 is infamous around these partsPeshki19 is infamous around these parts
Lol, tuned-in for the comedy!

I'm in Houston for the weekend so if I see you driving around I will demand a ride.... you have been forewarned.

Free bump for my favorite car!!

P.S. I saw a Gallardo (Black) driving by in Bel air, probably wasn't you though.

Old 05-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Peshki - nope, wasn't me...

Paulie - sorry I was wrong, the mileage was actually 2,801.....while the wife and I didn't take the G out this weekend, JUNIOR had his 8th grade dance.....I have to admit, I took a detour while coming back home after dropping him off.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:03 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Peter with all the Lambo BS set a side. I have to admit that you & Brenda should be very proud of Justin. Diane & I have watched him grow up & we are very impressed with the job you guys have done.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 05-22-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:20 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Damn spoiled kids these days!

If that little Beiber look-a-like didn't get some tail that night after being dropped off in a lambo, he's hopeless Peter.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:21 AM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
Haha Jesus Jamie you always say what's on your mind! It is one thing I love about ya man

Old 05-24-2011, 08:13 AM
PAULIE - thanks, that really means a lot to me!

Jamie - LOL, as you know (since you know Justin), he is FAR from spoiled....ok, not that far, but not close either!

Peter

Old 05-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Peter,

Is it on ebay? If not, you may want to post up there as I'm sure the UAE/Dubai guys would snag it up . Best on the sale

Edwin

Old 05-25-2011, 08:10 AM
Edwin, that is on my "to do" list for tonight....

Peter

Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Peter,

Is it on ebay? If not, you may want to post up there as I'm sure the UAE/Dubai guys would snag it up . Best on the sale

Edwin
lol true dat...if it had a unique paint color like reflective chrome or gold would appeal to Emirates as well...that is a popular trend in Dubai...

Old 05-26-2011, 02:32 PM
All, I have decided to give the car some more exposure and have created an eBay add for the car. Happy bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...fCarsQ5fTrucks

Old 06-01-2011, 08:04 AM
Bump....auction ends on sunday!
Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2005 Gallardo - UGR TT "R" Build For Sale