Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'09 Smart Brabus Limited Edition Coupe...6,724 miles...factory warranty...$$$ Extras

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 08:41 PM
willow1308 is infamous around these parts
'09 Smart Brabus Limited Edition Coupe...6,778 miles...factory warranty...$$$ Extras

Year: 2009
Make: Smart
Model: Fortwo
Price: $14800
Mileage: 6778
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm selling my '09 Smart Brabus Limited Edition Coupe with only 6,778 miles...and still in factory warranty! (MPG is 33 city...41 highway...36 combined...)

Here's a link with more info about the "Brabus Edition Smart"...
http://allcarsallthetime.blogspot.co...rt-brabus.html

I live in the Galleria area of Houston, Texas.

I love my Smart...but I'm going to purchase a used 2010 Smart Cabriolet (with lots of modifications) from a friend.

Here's the facts about my vehicle:

1) I purchased my Smart brand new from Smart Center Merriam on 12/31/2009...( Clear title...no liens).

2) Silver with black leather heated seats...etc...original MSPR was $19,705...factory options are...Smart sound system with 6 disc changer & upgraded speakers ($350)...silver metallic paint ($225)...silver metallic tridion ($175)...fog lamps ($110)...factory alarm system ($160)...daylight running lights ($50)...I have the original widow sticker...

(laminated for safe keeping)...all the owners manuals...paperwork...and both keys!

3) This an extra vehicle....no accidents...no door dings...no wheel scrapes...immaculate condition...hand washed & waxed (by me!)...I'm a "Car Guy"...and thus...very picky about my vehicles!

3) First oil service performed on 2/11/2010 at 5,246 miles by Smart Center Sugar Land Texas...(I have the paperwork for this maintenance service). I have had no warranty claims while I've owned this Smart...and it has not been back to the dealership except for the recent oil service.

4) This Smart has factory bumper to bumper warranty till 12/31/2011.

OK...now the fun stuff...tons of modifications...and extra goodies...here's the list...lots of money spent on extras!!

a. 17" Rota slipstream 5-spoke alloy wheels (7.5" front...8.5" rear)...mounted with Yokohama S-drive tires (195/40-17 front...225/35-17 rear). These wheels are hub-centric for the Smart application...very aggressive looking...they fit just right under the wheel wells with no interference problems...easy to clean...much improved handling over stock setup! Wheels are silver clear-coat finish...with polished lips. New chrome extended length lugs finish off the upgrade. Cost of this upgrade was more than $2,000.

b. Adjustable Sprint Booster power module.
..a simple plug & play modification that improves throttle response...$300 from SmartMadness.com

c. Louder compact air horn professionally installed.

d. LED ambient lights installed in passenger foot-well area.

c. LED cargo lighting installed.

e. WeatherTech cargo liner from Smart Madness.

f. WeatherTech All-Season floor-mats from Smart Madness.

g. Silver fuel door overlay from Smart Madness.

h. All factory Brabus emblems have been removed for a cleaner look...and a OEM black European Brabus emblem has been installed on the rear of the vehicle...very cool... I get a bunch of comments asking about the "European Brabus" emblem...

i. Black stubby antenna.

j. Upgraded rear license tag mounts...BMW parts!

k. LED bulbs added to the dome light...and rear license plate lights...

l. Rear drum brakes painted black with hi-temp paint.

m. Reflective windshield sun shade from Smart Madness.

Now the bottom line...I would like to have $14,800 for this Smart...It's basically in new condition...with low miles & factory warranty...and thousands $$$ of extras!

Last edited by willow1308; 05-11-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:47 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
wow, sweet car! Needs moar low though GLWS!

Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 PM
awdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant future
Seems like a legit Smart car....Why the "type R" stickers though?

Old 05-10-2011, 04:47 PM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
no pics showing up

Old 05-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the inquiry's...sale pending...

Old 06-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Sold...thanks Todd...