Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Infiniti G37 6MT Sport Coupe with 12k miles and loaded: Sport, Prem, Nav & more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
2008 Infiniti G37 6MT Sport Coupe with 12k miles and loaded: Sport, Prem, Nav & more

Year: 2008
Make: Infiniti
Model: G37
Price: $28000
Mileage: 12900
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Here's a great deal on a car that will be sold quickly and would love to see it go to a member here as its a immaculate car. It's been my wife's but she never drives it and we need to free up garage space. Please note, this is a private party sale and funds/financing need to be pre-arranged.

Priced just slightly above what Carmax has offered at $28k and if not sold by the beginning of next week, then its going to carmax. This is a great deal and this car is immaculate. Also listed on ebay and below is the ebay ad:
__________________________________________________ ____________________

MSRP of over $43k--loaded with every available option except radar cruise control. Free & clear NC title in hand.

This G37S is immaculate and has been my wife's car and we spent a year locating this color combo & option set in a 6MT. She loves the car and only selling because she has an Avalanche and a GTR so this car doesn't get driven. It is always garaged, never smoked in and never raced or abused. This vehicle has never been in an accident or had any paint work and is in immaculate condition. Original Books, Keys, Window Sticker present. Dealer inspections welcomed!

The car has clear bra covering the nose & areas typically exposed to rock chips and professional window tinting of 25% on the rear and 35% on the sides.

The manuals, window sticker, both keys and service records are all available. Service records indicate in-service date of 1/9/09 so there is lots of warranty remaining on this vehicle. When my wife pulled into the dealer for the recent service and the tech commented to her that he was amazed how clean the car was and that he didn't see 6MT's loaded with this many options.

This is an amazing vehicle with the perfect balance of performance and luxury, rivals the top of the line Lexus models. Comes with a plethora of excellent features such as Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation system w/ touch screen Lane Guidance, XM Nav Traffic w/ Real-Time Traffic Information, blue tooth, voice recognition, 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive and Compact Flash Slot for playing MP3 files.

Orig sticker was over $43,555 and includes the following options:

Base Price: $36,200
Body Colored Splash Guards - $200
Premium Package - $3,200
Illuminated Kick Plates - $330
Rear Spoiler - $550
Trunk Cargo Net - $60
Navigation Package - $2,200
Clear Bra - $1,500 Tinted Windows - $300

Below is a detailed overview of this vehicle's condition:

Overall we believe this G37 is in as close to new condition as you'll find for a pre-owned vehicle, but we are very **** about our vehicles and believe successful internet transactions are based on 100% disclosure including listing any and all flaws no matter how minor. Below is everything I can find walking the car with an objective eye, as if I was evaluating it for my own prospective purchase. Note - these are being very nit-picky and are definitely not visible in the regular photos shown below as they are way too small.

I've attached a copy of a recent dealer inspection which shows the tires with 6/10th of remaining tread and the break pads at between 86-88mm of brake lining. Services are current and nothing is needed in terms of Maintenance from the last dealer visit.
There is very minor wear on the driver’s seat exterior bolster consistent with what you'd expect for the mileage.
Tiny door ding on driver’s side under the handle--which is too small to show up in photos.
Pen tip size nick in the rear bumper.
Wheels and tires are in excellent condition - spotted two nicks on the rear passenger side rim, 1 is 2” and 1 is 1/8".
Scrape under the front bumper on passenger side, not visible unless on knees looking under car.

Below are a few photos of the vehicle, title, window sticker, service records, and recent dealer inspection. The car is currently licensed in NC and we hold the free & clear title (pictured below):

Old 05-14-2011, 06:22 AM
roho3323 is infamous around these parts
Wow... this looks like an amazing deal...low miles/immaculate condition...

Old 05-15-2011, 05:34 PM
V8HAHA is infamous around these parts
Thats a clean G37. PM if the car doesnt sell on ebay, I might pick this up as a DD.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:42 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Thanks - I think its sold. Will know for sure today.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:41 AM
ukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the rough
I want your car

sorry i missed this - please let me know if it doesnt sell as you expect - I am very interested - u can call me on 9144008427
Pete

Old 05-17-2011, 05:43 AM
Dvh
it was paid for and picked up yesterday.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
What a nice toy!!

Old 05-17-2011, 07:49 PM
htran16 is infamous around these parts
what a great deal....so your wife drives a gtr? wow