Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'01 EVOMS GT700 with full TechArt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 10:39 AM
altezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to behold
'01 EVOMS GT700 with full TechArt

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $55000
Mileage: 37000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'm considering selling my '01 TechArt/EVOMS GT700. With my new baby daughter I haven't been able to drive the car. Not in a rush to sale so if it doesn't sell I'll just keep the car for her.

This car has always belong to a forum memeber and I purchased the car from a member over a year ago. No issues with the car. Several months ago I had the clutch accumulator changed by Vision Motorsport in Laguna Hills. I'll be happy to take the car for a PPI at buyer's request and expense.

Serious buyers only please.

Here are pictures:
http://www.edamostudios.com/Portrait...6502126_pQiPdf

Here are quick videos:
http://anaheartsphotos.shutterfly.com/2090
http://anaheartsphotos.shutterfly.com/2089

No accidents or paintwork outside of the Techart. Has around $80K in mods alone with only the best parts, as evident with the Brembo GTR brakes. EVOMS themselves did the install of their GT700 package.
Some of the main mods:

Body:
Authentic TechArt GTS body w/ CF mirrors, CF GT2 rear wing, CF front vents, CF rear valance, CF “turbo” emblem
Silver Porsche crests on steering wheel and wheels

Performance:
Evolution Motorsports GT700 package including modified Garrett turbos, fuel injectors, fuel pump/lines, EVO headers, GIAC ECU programming
Scargo Carbon Fiber CAI plenum
Carbon fiber rear engine covers
BMC hi-flow filter
EVO billet diverter valves
GT2 intercoolers
Fabspeed MaxFlo exhaust w/100cell race cats
Sachs stage 3 clutch w/LWFW
B&M SSK
EVO billet shift linkage

Brakes/suspension:
18" Fikse FM10s forged modular wheels on Michelin Pilot PS2s
H&R coilovers w/GT3 sway bars and TRG adj. drop links
Brembo GT-Race LM brakes (8 piston, 15in) w/ SS lines
Upgraded X73 motormounts

Interior:
OEM GT3 seats w/Shroth 6pt race harness
Porsche Techequipment rollcage
GT3 alcantara steering wheel, shifter, and e-brake
Custom Reus SST Porsche specific sound system w/ custom front trunk enclosure, Alpine HU w/Navi/DVD/CD changer/Sat radio

Old 05-13-2011, 02:12 PM
biobanker is infamous around these parts
Pls PM me your phone number.

Old 05-13-2011, 05:53 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
fantastic car! GLWS

Old 05-13-2011, 06:41 PM
TMWTP has a spectacular aura aboutTMWTP has a spectacular aura aboutTMWTP has a spectacular aura about
Wow. Why do all the cool cars have to be so far away?

Old 05-13-2011, 07:41 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TMWTP
Wow. Why do all the cool cars have to be so far away?
Ship it...it's basically impossible to buy the right car locally nowadays. $1K enclosed...I bought this car from Chicago, and then shipped it to CA...

Old 05-13-2011, 07:44 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Guys - this is my ex car. It's only been owned by 6sp members and has always been well taken care of.

Jason is a great guy and I've kept in touch with him for the last 2 years. He's a pleasure to do business with.

Best of luck on the sale. When you have time, post a few of your fav pics so they show up in the thread. It's a gorgeous car.

Jack

Old 05-13-2011, 08:22 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Great looking car. Do you have any quarter mile or 60-130 times?

Old 05-13-2011, 09:59 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
Good luck with sale! That's the twin to my car. Same bodykit, same brakes, etc
I too have a 3 month old daughter. Best feeling in the world!!

Old 05-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Great looking car. Do you have any quarter mile or 60-130 times?
I'll let the OP reply but during my ownership and the previous 6sp member I bought it from, none of us tracked the car or did any "testing". The car has seen some WOT fun pulls but that's it. Pretty much babied and used purely as a weekend car.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:22 AM
altezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to behold
biobanker: PM sent

JEllis: Thanks for the comments..

TMWTP: I know what you mean. When I was looking for my car I was in the same boat as you. I coudn't find any good local cars at the time. I found this car from 's14roller' and had it shipped back to Ca.

s14roller: Thanks Jack...Thanks for providing helpful information.

BlackHorseTurbo: I don't have any 0-60 time, because I never tracked the car. I only drove it on weekends. I was going to ask the previous owner, 's14roller' about the 0-60 time, but it looks like he already answered it in his later posts.

SLVR-GTstreet: Congrats on your baby daughter. My daughter just turned 3 months last week. Having a baby definitely changes your life. I'm loving 'almost' every minute of it except for all the crying, sleepless nights, and diaper changes. LOL..
Your car is the twin! Aren't you in Southern California also? Let me know if you want to meet up and do a photo shoot and video shoot of both of our cars.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:38 AM
AriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Any more interior shots ? Do you have any of the original equipment (seats) ?
What types of turbos are these ? Alfa 28s ?

Very nice ..GLWS

Old 05-15-2011, 09:06 AM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
SLVR-GTstreet: Congrats on your baby daughter. My daughter just turned 3 months last week. Having a baby definitely changes your life. I'm loving 'almost' every minute of it except for all the crying, sleepless nights, and diaper changes. LOL..
Your car is the twin! Aren't you in Southern California also? Let me know if you want to meet up and do a photo shoot and video shoot of both of our cars.[/QUOTE]

Haha so true!! It's crazy how much everything changes. Somethings just don't seem that important anymore.

Ya I'm in Porter Ranch. You want to try this up coming weekend, if weather permits? It would be fun!

Jason

Last edited by GTstreet996; 05-15-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by AriS4
Any more interior shots ? Do you have any of the original equipment (seats) ?
What types of turbos are these ? Alfa 28s ?

Very nice ..GLWS

Jason - I hope you don't mind but I had some pics on my computer. I normally wouldn't spend the time, but you're a great guy and I really loved that car...she was my baby...

Ari - no stock seats, these are Porsche OEM GT3 seats. Interior is mainly GT3...

OEM GT3 seats w/Shroth 6pt race harness
Porsche Techequipment rollcage
GT3 alcantara steering wheel w/Porsche silver crest, GT3 alcantara shifter, and GT3 alcantara e-brake
Carbon Fiber “turbo” door sills
Aluminum “turbo” pedal set
Custom RUES SST Porsche specific sound system with:
Hidden front trunk subwoofer enclosure
Alpine HU w/Navi/DVD/CD changer/Sat radio
Reus speaker setup

I can't exactly remember the GT700 package turbos but the hybrid combo of GT28/18 seems to ring a bell?

GTstreet - great looking car you have. I remember you buying it before I bought mine. It's funny the 2 twin cars also have the same owner names

Attached Images      

Last edited by s14roller; 05-15-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:19 AM
biobanker is infamous around these parts
I love this car but would need matching back seats back there.

Jason if any of your friends want to swap stock sport seats or similar with a matching stock backseat with your set up, and also excluding the bars and harnesses (I don't want those) please let me know.

I'm looking for a kid hauler and this is perfect with some changes.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by biobanker
I love this car but would need matching back seats back there.

Jason if any of your friends want to swap stock sport seats or similar with a matching stock backseat with your set up, and also excluding the bars and harnesses (I don't want those) please let me know.

I'm looking for a kid hauler and this is perfect with some changes.
I'll let Jason respond but I live on forums so can add some initial input lol...

If that's what you need, I'm sure someone in CA is willing to do the swap...as you know, the stock stuff isn't worth much, so I'm sure someone will gladly swap for GT3 seats and to have the OEM porsche rollcage.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '01 EVOMS GT700 with full TechArt