Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2002 Porsche 996 TT w/17,900 miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 04:52 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $43500
Mileage: 17900
Color: Seal Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Last price drop... $43,500 and the car will go with both sets of wheels. The car will also come with a car cover, stock exhaust, new DVs and new plugs as well.

Last edited by Almo; 07-24-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:00 AM
nepats is infamous around these parts
Interesed

Hi,

I am interested in the car. I am also located in NoVA. can you send me more pictures and VIN to nepats778@gmail.com? You can also reach me @ 732.754.4959 by call or text. I like to meet and look at the car.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Sale pending!

Old 07-22-2011, 12:22 AM
sonnyqm3 is infamous around these parts

I am interested in your car if the sale doesnt go thru.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Back up for sale.

Old 07-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Added the vehicle report to the original post as well as the original invoice options list.

Thanks!

Last edited by Almo; 07-22-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Added more images to the original post.

Old 07-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Bump

Old 07-26-2011, 12:53 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Any interest in a 2007 M5 with 44k Miles? It is certified so it has an extended warranty through I believe late 2013 and 100k miles. Black/Black, 2 sets of wheels (Stock with Brand New tires being installed tomorrow) and a set of snow wheels and tires with only one winter season.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in any trades.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:50 PM
P1 911
Kevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of light
I'm interested in your car and very local, please PM your information and if there are any issues at all (snap ring, paintwork, etc) with her.. and I'll get back to you shortly, thx. -Kevin

Old 07-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Sale pending!

I'll let you know if it falls through.

Cheers,
Allen

Originally Posted by Kevin D
I'm interested in your car and very local, please PM your information and if there are any issues at all (snap ring, paintwork, etc) with her.. and I'll get back to you shortly, thx. -Kevin

Old 07-26-2011, 04:20 PM
P1 911
Kevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of light
10/4... and for the record, when a car is clean and "properly" priced, THIS is how quickly it sells.. too fast for me to even respond to after only one post! Ughh... definitely lemme know if buyer falls through, this car WILL sell.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:51 PM
CHAOS236 is infamous around these partsCHAOS236 is infamous around these parts
Excellent Ad !

Old 07-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
great deal.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Porsche 996 TT w/17,900 miles