Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 MBZ CLK63 AMG Black Series "For Sale"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 09:31 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
2008 MBZ CLK63 AMG Black Series "For Sale"

Year: 2008
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: CLK-Class
Price: $84000
Mileage: 5200
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

After two years of searching for the color I wanted, with incredibly low miles and at the price I wanted, I am selling my beauty after enjoying for about eight months and 2,000 miles.

Aside from maybe one sitting in a museum somewhere, this car is definitely one of the lowest miles and nicest examples of a white one that I have ever seen. Car currently has 5,1xx miles and has been meticulously maintained and cared for. Only mods are tint and spacers on all 4 corners. This car was detailed by our very own and legendary Moe Mistry of Glistening Perfection immediately upon acquisition.

Priced at $84k and I am pretty firm on that number. Pre-inspections are completely welcomed and encouraged, clean AZ title in hand. I am not going to say that the car is perfect, but the car looks just as it did when it rolled off the showroom floor and considering it has been driven 5,xxx miles. Always MBZ dealer serviced and factory warranty valid until sometime in September of this year. Original window sticker, all books and both keys.

Last edited by INSman; 07-20-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: new info
Old 07-14-2011, 11:55 AM
JetJockey is infamous around these partsJetJockey is infamous around these parts
Yummy

Old 07-14-2011, 02:00 PM
c55vegas is infamous around these parts
sweet

Great car and solid price. I love mine!

Old 07-14-2011, 04:56 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Yup, and as sad as I am going to be to see her go, somebody is going to be incredibly excited to take her in...

Old 07-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by c55vegas
Great car and solid price. I love mine!
If you have any friends looking for such, please let me know...

Old 07-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by JetJockey
Yummy
You in the market?

Old 07-19-2011, 04:56 PM
How many more calls can I expect to receive as a result of the car being listed on Auto Trader and "services" wanting to help me sell my car, for a FEE of course....

Old 07-19-2011, 10:52 PM
ENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the rough
wish i had the money for this thing.... GLWS

Old 07-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Global Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to behold
Black Series looks very sexy in white.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:16 PM
c55vegas is infamous around these parts
Nope. Sorry. If I hear anything I will send them ur way!

Old 07-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by ariel@globalautosports
Black Series looks very sexy in white.
Arguably the best color as it really shows the contrast of all the carbon fiber and was probably the second lowest production behind red. Black and silver were the highest produced colors I believe.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:57 PM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
INSman,

Can my 22 y/o Eastern European girlfriend work with an F-1 visa in the states?

Old 07-20-2011, 07:38 PM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
Of course I am just kidding(given your username), the beauty and awesomeness of your vehicle took away my sanity .

Old 07-21-2011, 07:25 PM
map996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SonicKrack
INSman,

Can my 22 y/o Eastern European girlfriend work with an F-1 visa in the states?
I would bet that refers to INSURANCE man!

Old 07-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Map996tt,

That could be the right assumption, however one never knows... As a matter of fact, I am in the INS line of work and pride owner of my 997tt and other toys

Last edited by SonicKrack; 07-21-2011 at 10:31 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 MBZ CLK63 AMG Black Series "For Sale"