Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2010 Mercedes C63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
2010 Mercedes C63 AMG

Year: 2010
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C-Class
Price: $52995
Mileage: 14122
Color: Iridium Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Edit: Price drop, $53K takes it.

In my attempt to be more economical, I am sad to say that my C63 is up for sale. This car has been my daily driver for the last year. I taught at one of our campuses over 70 miles away and as a result the miles on this car are predominantly highway.

The car has never seen the track or been launched hard from a dig. The only vigorous use has been some highway pulls. Most of the time she was at 70 mph with the cruise control set while I was going over my lectures for the day.

The car is absolutely perfect and garaged every night. The only flaw is a bit of curb rash on the right rear rim..

The only mods are a perfectly done Clear Bra and a tune.

The car is loaded with the following options: Upgraded paint.

Premium AMG Leather Package

Black maple wood trim.

Rear view camera.

Keyless Go.

Premium II package.

Bi-Xenon Headlamps with headlamp washers and Cornering Fog Lamps (these are really cool, they throw the lighting according to the steering wheel angle).

Split Folding Rear Seats, Power Rear Window Sunshade.

Multimedia package.

7" Power Retractable Color Display.

COMAND hard Drive Based Navigation System.

Harmon Kardon LOGIC 7 Surround-Sound System with Dolby Digital 5.1.

6 Disc CD/DVD Changer

Voice Control

Music Register

PCMCIA Slot

iPod/MP3 Media Interface and cable.

Car MSRPed at $70,355.00 last year. Edmunds has the retail value at a bit more than $59K so my asking price is fair, IMO.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 07-25-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I wanted to take some pics today, but it is raining. Here are some from when I bought, her.....as I said, there is not a scratch on the car.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:10 PM

Old 07-19-2011, 12:11 PM

Old 07-19-2011, 12:11 PM

Old 07-19-2011, 12:12 PM

Old 07-19-2011, 12:13 PM
The Navigation is down in this pic...interior looks much better w/ it up.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:28 PM

Old 07-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Will consider all reasonable offers.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Whos the nice fella ?

Old 07-19-2011, 09:22 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Have you ever passed gas in this vehicle??

Old 07-19-2011, 09:33 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Great car. Good luck with the sale.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by bmoores
Have you ever passed gas in this vehicle??

I only flatulate in the GT2

Old 07-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
Whos the nice fella ?

Some red faced Bastid.

Thanks, Oryx.

Old 07-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I only flatulate in the GT2
Is that because it scares the ****e out of you?????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Mercedes C63 AMG