Model: Gallardo
Price: $128500
Mileage: 5085
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Thanks everyone for the comments and Pm's reguarding the car. As you can see the car is in perfect shape.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:34 AM
gousfbulls1 is infamous around these parts
I nave called several times how about you call me if you want to sell 9548564474

Old 09-18-2011, 09:58 AM
monsoonmadness is infamous around these parts
never heard from u. But if u are the wholesaler from Miami forget about 120..

Old 09-19-2011, 08:56 AM
gousfbulls1 is infamous around these parts
From boca not Miami also while 120 would be nice I know that's a far cry from 128 and I have a more realistic offer so hopefully I hear from you

Old 09-23-2011, 02:12 AM
spoke to you and we had some stuff set up.. Where are u? U have till Monday...

Old 09-23-2011, 09:48 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by monsoonmadness
spoke to you and we had some stuff set up.. Where are u? U have till Monday...
....continuing to be the oddest for sale thread in recent memory.

That said, it's a cool car, so you get an inadvertent bump MM.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:02 AM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Is this the only car available in the U.S? If it is, then you know the guy is not wanting to sell. enough is enough...

Old 09-23-2011, 10:10 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sanchezdds
Is this the only car available in the U.S? If it is, then you know the guy is not wanting to sell. enough is enough...
It's not.. there are at least 3, including this 'for sale' thread.

Let the entertainment continue....

Old 09-23-2011, 03:46 PM
felvizz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
Whats the percentage on the clutch?.

Originally Posted by mufflerman
The clutch is a reasonable question, it is one of the most expensive things you can do to a Gallardo, however, any serious buyer should be doing a PPI with a shop that has the ability to pull the clutch info amongst other important readings.

Originally Posted by monsoonmadness
Dont know the percentage on the clutch.. .

I dont wanna know about any clutch.

But this much I do know; My friend has an 06 gallardo with e gear with 21k miles on it and the clutch is fine.

Hello Kevin..

Gorgeous car !!

not to be disrespectful in ANY way but would you purchase a USED lambo without having a PPI or at least a clutch reading? Considering that a clutch in a G is at LEAST $4K - 5K .... it IS something you would want to know about either as a buyer or seller..

Lambo clutches CAN last 3000 miles or 30000 miles. Clutch life depends on many things.. and you can't always tell the condition just by driving it.

providing information to potential buyers will HELP sell this car..

LUV the interior.. good luck with your sale.

Last edited by felvizz; 09-23-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:57 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
It's not.. there are at least 3, including this 'for sale' thread.

Let the entertainment continue....

This threadhilariou s

Old 09-25-2011, 04:30 AM
I am not being rude or disrespectful to anyone reguarding the sale of this car. All of you dont know what I have been going on with reguarding selling this car.

There have been about 5 offers which 3 of them I have accepted. I have been to meet a bunch of jerk-offs that made me drive all over the place. All of which all turned out to be full of **** and just thought they could take the Lamborghini for a ride(over my dead body) All the wired deposits and phone calls are full of ****!!

The whole purpose of putting my car for sale here was to try to get someone who wants a good clean car that you know where its been. When I listed it for sale here it clearly stated that the car has NEVER seen the dealer. As far as the clutch goes: I dont know. If I got a REAL buyer with a REAL deposit we can take it from there. I am basically cutting out the used dealer price by about 8 or 10k.

Universal as well as a few other dealers wants me to floor the car at 139k. I told them all that I would rather keep it in my garage and sell it at 128 than leave it at some dealer..

Bottom line: Today is the Glen Cove car show here on Long Island. Universal Motors is a big sponsor of this thing and they want me to leave the car today after the show. I AM.

I tried to do someone a favor here by eliminating the dealer who wants to make 10k on the sale of this car..

So if anybody is interested in this car; It will be at Universal Auto Sports here in town; The asking price will be 139 or 142 same as last time But that will include a clutch reading

The one thing I am finding about everyone is that all buyers are liars,and all bidders are kidders!!

Goodbye, Kevin

Old 09-25-2011, 09:35 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
You will get tire kickers and scammers. If you can get what you are asking from a dealer, I'd sell it to a dealer immediately.

And anyone buying this car for $10k over your asking would be a tool...

Old 09-29-2011, 11:44 AM
SOLD

I just wanted to let everybody here know that the entertainment is over for now..

Old 09-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Sorry if you had some deadbeat lookers/fakers.

Maybe that comes with the (exotic) territory.. Don't know.

Glad you sold it. Seriously.

Old 09-29-2011, 01:52 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
congrats!........wish i could paid for it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 gallardo Nera